1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Blackjack & VP conditions at the Beau?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by sammowhammo, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if anyone has been to the Beau recently & noticed the blackjack conditions and the paytables for VP?

Since we are going over the HardRock for a concert - I was wondering if it is worth gaming there or not - what are their conditions/paytables?

Thanks in advance for any information!.

When we Were Young
  2. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VP pay tables aren't the best but the Beau has no problem filling the Breeze Bar seats. The Beau also has some 3/2 BJ but I didn't play any BJ this last trip. (Came back from 3 nights Wednesday) So don't really know the conditions, like splitting, Surrender, dealer stand on 17, etc. A quick walk around would tell you since the table layouts spell it out.
    Walk from hard Rock is less than 5 minutes.

I did make some money on Let It Ride and the Craps tables.

3. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Flyguy - glad you had a good trip!

Did you notice if any of the 3:2 were $25 tables and the deck count by any chance?

Last time I was there I think the Breeze had 8/6 DDB (boo) - did you play DDB or another game?

Thanks

When we Were Young
  4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Videopoker.com posters bemoan the conditions at the Beau. I think the breeze bar might have been downgraded in the last year or so. Everything is probably 6/5 or 7/5 DDB.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

:vomit:

Wow. I guess I better practice counting instead of practicing perfect strategy. Unless of course the tables also stink then I will practice pushing a button :rolleyes2:

thanks Tring - you keep track of the VP don't you? If so -even if we don't play I will get pictures of the tables for you

When we Were Young
  6. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played JOB and wife played Deuces. 8/6 on both I think.

I did talk to a guy in the elevator who told me they had 3/2 at $25 level but he didn't mention the deck number. I played LIR and was trying to teach the wife about basics of Craps so no BJ this trip or last in December.

7. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Biloxi, not so much. Never been. But if you'd somehow find a good game at Beau, I'd forward it to ppl at videopoker.com.

And I forgot to mention this:

The new scarlet pearl has 9/5 DDB "Red and Black" for quarters+ (98.57% max). Game pays are same as DDB except an Ace high straight all of the same color pays 200 coins at max bet.

This creates some strategy changes, which I discuss here as Vman96: http://forum.videopoker.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7902

8. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dupe

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  9. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Tring - I don't think we will venture beyond the Beau & the Hard Rock next door. But that sounds like an interesting game - longer play time if played correctly but possible a monkey wrench in the royal - do I understand that right?

When we Were Young
  10. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The variance and royal cycle is close to DDB. With optimal strategies royals are reduced by 2.6% in red/black, but an increased gamble on the red/black Ace high straights mostly balances the variance out while upping the return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.