1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort Credit only at place you're staying?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I'm assuming you can only use your mLife resort credit at the place you're staying but I wanted to check with y'all to make sure. I have $50-$150 at the various properties, so I should pick the one I want to stay at/ think is the best value based on the amount I get? Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I depends on the offer/promo. I've used a promo at Aria before that I was able to use the resort credit at Aria and/or Bellagio. It stated what hotels I could use the credit in the promos details section.

3. 20hof

20hof Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just call and ask, as I did yesterday. My resort credit with my Excalibur offer can be used at any MGM property.
    I have heard where sometimes it has to be used at the property you are staying at though...

4. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you referring to having multiple offers from different Mlife properties with varying amounts? If that's the case, then yes you should pick the property you feel is the best value for cost of the room (or quality if they're all comped) taking into account the amount of RC.

If you're asking if you can use the RC at any Mlife property or if you have to use it where you're staying, then the answer is that you can use it at any Mlife property and charge it back to your room and it will be taken off automatically.

5. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That isn't always true. It depends on the property.

6. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my own experience which spans 20+ trips at MGM props with RC, I have always been able to charge from any Mlife property to my room and the RC is applied. Obviously it sounds like others have run into other situations, but I would say that's pretty rare.

Anyways, reading the OP's post, it sounds like they're asking if they can use the RC from each property's offer on a trip or only the one that they actually book with. In that case the answer is only the one that the OP books and they should pick the best value of RC and property.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost always you can do any MGM hotel and charge to room.

Sometimes, it is host hotel ONLY. Ask.

Still, at $50-$100, it is not hard to spend.

Also, check out this thread with similar comments.

8. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Among Mlife properties, Aria is special.

9. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I stayed at the MGM on an offer, they told me I had to eat on property and they gave me a list of restaurants that I could eat at.

I did eat at other properties and a host comped it before I checked out, but I assumed that it was because of my play (and also the charged were above and beyond the $350 the offer gave me).

Maybe it was a fluke...I don't know.

10. onebud1

onebud1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I called and booked offer, I asked if resort credit needed to be used at only Mandalay Bay. Was told I could use at any MGM property.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.