1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming rewards question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by swp704, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swp704

swp704 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi. First post, long time lurker. I could use some clarification. I understand that everyone is saying you can only use 3 MGM rewards in a 30 day period (unless you purchased chips), however, I have not purchased chips and the t&c clearly states - Purchase and Redemption Limitations: "redemptions limited to any 6 rewards from MGM Resorts int., regardless of type, within a rolling 30 day period" What am I missing?
    Also, if it really is only 3... here's my situation - my girlfriend and I have separate MLIFE accounts but only 1 MyVegas account that is linked to Facebook. My question is can she redeem 3 and I redeem 3 since we have 2 MLIFE accounts or does it go by the MyVegas account that's linked to Facebook? Am I correct in assuming the account has to be linked to Facebook? Thank you in advance.

2. djnoname22

djnoname22 Tourist

Welcome to the board swp704!

The rule is you can redeem a maximum of 3 rewards from any MGM property within 30 days, I believe you can redeem more (within 30 days) however they cannot be from any MGM affiliated property. When you redeem your first reward in myvegas it will ask for a full name and email, this is the person who will be able to redeem the rewards, the fact that you share the account does not help you redeem more rewards.

3. swp704

swp704 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I still don't understand why it's 3 when it says 6 for MGM properties. Does everyone else's say this.

4. djnoname22

djnoname22 Tourist

When you try to redeem any reward from MGM you will see the verbiage about the 3 within 30 days.

5. swp704

swp704 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, thanks. It just seems a little misleading.

Attached Files:

6. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Some reason, probably A glitch somewhere, you have been Awarded 6 rewards within A 30 Day period.
    If this stays like this you can probably use 6 rewards.
    If you check the t&c on Facebook or another platform like blackjack or konami, and it also says 6, you re probably safe.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  7. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would have to be a glitch if you have not purchased chips. 6 rewards have been reported in the $800-$1000+ total chip purchase range.

8. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am allowed to use 4 within 30 days, Im not sure of the math to figure out how much a person has spent compared to how many they are allowed to redeem. I think I purchased like $20 in chips way back when Myvegas was fairly new (back when we could get 3 nights in the really nice mirage suite, which we did. So nice!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.