1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Somrtimes things work out right

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thursday,a guy robbed two banks on Atlantic Ave in AC. Responding detectives spotted a guy crossing the street with red smoke coming out of the bag he was carrying. E-Z case solved.
    Tellar did what he/she is instructed to do,give robber the die pack. Stuff like this amuses me,,could picture some fool walking across the street with telltale red smoke coming from him.

2. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brilliant. Reminds me of an ex employee that decided to break into our print works premises and decided to ring his relatives abroad. Managed to hit record at the same time, lol.

Any more amusing stories to cheer us all up after Christmas and Vegas withdrawal?

3. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Years ago girl in the ER drunk mean and nasty. Calling us every name in the book throwing urine at us nurses. Told her I would call the police. She said go ahead. She wasnt afraid to go to jail. Cops came and she was talking tough girl crap. She was only 18 years old. Cop found drugs and a set of brass knuckles in her purse. Boom- 2 felonies. She literally started crying like a baby and begged the cop not to arrest her. Off to the pokey she went

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A zookeeper had his head up an elephant's ass trying to relieve it's constipation. The elephant let loose and buried the zookeeper, who died from suffocation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.