1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mandalay bay freeplay

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by willywilkes, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Currently staying at Delano for 3 nights, have all 3 freeplay rewards. Staying on an offer from mlife that includes $40 in freeplay, but the rooms were just discounted, not comped. Went to the desk to try to load up freeplay from myvegas and my room offer. Lady said that you can't redeem myvegas freeplay when you're staying on an offer that includes other freeplay. I said that's not listed in the T&Cs, she said it's the rule and offered to cancel my freeplay rewards so I could buy more. I pressed and asked where is that written, it only says can't be used with a comped room, and she took my phone, read through the conditions, and said "okay I'll allow it but you can only redeem the $50 since you're only here for 3 nights". Does that seem accurate to people? Should I try to redeem my other rewards and hope for a different person? The T&Cs definitely say you only need 3 nights to combine more than one reward and definitely doesn't say you can't use it with freeplay from mlife...

2. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go back to the desk when someone else is working and give it a shot - worst case scenario is they say no, too, but you should be entitled to all the rewards based on the info you provided.

I had a similar situation in September - stayed at MB on a deeply discounted rate for 3 nights, but none were comped. Went to the mlife desk to redeem the $50 freeplay reward and was told I couldn't use it because I was staying on a comp offer. I went to the desk later when someone else was working and they loaded it onto my card with no issue.

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I did go back and got my $25 loaded no problem! Haven't done the $10 yet in case I want to redeem something else instead.

4. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had this issue at Mirage. I still got my FP on my comp offer, and they honored the $50 myvegas freeplay, but they didn't want to let me use the $25 or $10 one as well. After going back and fourth for a few minutes they finally did it.

So is the verdict now that you cannot use the freeplay offers from myvegas, when you are on an MLife offer that includes freeplay as part of it?

5. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I think it was poor interpretation of the T&Cs by so,e agents. If I didn't try to get my freeplay from my offer at the same time as myvegas I think I wouldn't have had issues. Ymmv but I would definitely question them (w/o being a jerk) because that is not how it is written.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.