1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Holiday buffet pricing?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by azlefty, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey gang. Anyone know what the extra-high pricing and schedules are this year for the big buffets during the holiday peak? Do they apply all 7 days a week

I'm interested in particulars for Bellagio, Wicked Spoon, Bacchanal, M, Wynn, and others of their ilk.
    We will be in town Dec. 27-30 (Sun-Wed). We usually like to go to a weekday lunch at the Bellagio or one of the others for about $25 pp but I have a feeling that will be jacked up for all of next week.

If anyone can post prices and info, or photos of the pricing displays in effect right now, I'd appreciate it.

thanks
    doug

2. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wicked spoon was already charging holiday pricing Friday. Think 42 for breakfast. We left and ate at Henry.

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellago always finds a "holiday" as a reason to jack up the prices. We were there in Sept and noticed that the placard out front ( thank heaven for that notice) showed them celebrating Mexican Independance Day all weekend----Seriously--- Friday, Sat, Sun and Mon there was brunch and not breakfast, at a big jump in price

4. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Count on paying double for every buffet if you go with the only difference to the regular menu being some kind of dressing/stuffing! Such a ridiculous jack.

I Like to Drink and Gamble
  5. prodaddy

prodaddy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sheep shearing buffet style...

6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be fair, I've been in Vegas a couple times over Mexican Independence Day weekend, and it's been bonkers. Hell, having been there for both, I'm pretty sure the Mexican Independence Day crowds were worse than the American Independence Day crowds!

7. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your insightful comments but does anyone know what the prices actually are?

8. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was $39 for breakfast at Aria on Monday this week. We didn't want to pay that price and left for the cafe.

9. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio is the cheapest, $29.99+tax for breakfast/brunch (champagne not included) over the holiday season.

10. walt2810

walt2810 Tourist

Bacchanal brunch this past weekend was $52.99 adults and 29.98$ kids 5 years and up.

11. zoobrew

zoobrew VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Plus the waits are measured in hours. This evening the group wait line wound around the hallway pass the pool entrance heading to the octavus hallway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.