1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shaking off the CET VP Grinch

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by Funkhouser, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Outside of a few sweet hits this year VP has been mostly sour. Things started to turn the corner late in the year thanks to STP play.

A quick outing to the Whoreshoe SI for free play and post holiday shopping de-stressing brought these beauties and a little HP.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Slowly I am eroding the loss column for the year. Hopefully will feel up to a Vegas trip next month. I'll keep booking these nice one day hits. Holding a single ace and pulling the 4 deuces was a great feeling since I had not seen a quad premium hand in a long long time.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice pull! Aces with a kicker would have been easier though! :poke:

Not sure how you can stomach TDB with DSTP on a regular basis though. I briefly tried it this past weekend on a failed Tunica comeback. Got to hold AAA2 once, but no cigar.

3. vetsen

vetsen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could stomach the TDB DSTP part, it's the 8/5 part that would make me puke.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah the 10 credits for trips sucks, but for short term sessions I have no problem playing bad pay tables if the session is going well. This particular bank has a history of hand pays if you track the JP sheet at HSI. I have given up a large chunk of change the past two years at joints on favorable pay tables with nada to show for it. The D longbar being the worst for me followed by Flamingo.

5. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What vetsen said!!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.