1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Player Looking to Add Comps at Planet Hollywood/Caesars etc.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Multifarious5, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all! I know I'm opening a can of worms with this (Mlife vs. TR). In a nutshell, I love Mlife, and get great RFB there. The kicker is, I like to come out for 10+ days, and usually have 3-4 days I pay for in-between promos at two Mlife properties, so that I can comply with their 72 hour rule. Mlife's M o n t e C a r l o and A r i a, will be my homebases as long as they keep treating me so well, but I'd like to build a base at Total rewards properties (Planet Hollywood or Caesars) as well, to give variety to the trip. Does anyone know if Planet Hollywood or Caesar's is as generous with RFB as Mlife? I don't want to stay 3 nights paid at a Total Rewards' property, start from scratch, and find out they're tighter on comps. While I don't chase comps, I'm not going to run away from them either. ;)

I normally get 3 nights comped (in upgraded rooms) per property, plus generous resort credits and free play with Mlife...plus additional comps at the end, anyone know if TR is as generous---or at least in the same ballpark? If not, I don't want to waste a "trial stay" at a TR property if they're tighter, as I'd then just continue to stay 100% Mlife. (And I am not being a weasel, when I get comped nights, I ONLY play at that hotel on those comped days/nights.)

And P.S. I don't go the host route. I've been offered hosts, but I don't like the idea of someone's metrics/livelihood being based on my play. I'm not a High Roller, and I want to reserve a host's time for bigger fish. Without a host, if I'm behind on BR, I can ease off for a day or so, but with a host, I'd be worried that if my numbers dropped slightly, that it could hurt them with management, and my VIP services' promos are generous enough there has never been a need.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on how much you gamble, but I have found at my level of 1-2k per 2 day trip Ceasars will comp the room and give me $40-$60 plus tourney entries. To me that seems generous, but I used to give all my play to Mlife and lucky if I got free rooms at all.

3. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET is more generous than mlife. PERIOD

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes if you get RFB at Aria, you will be taken care of at any CET property.

5. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed with the above, CET gives far more in comps but, and this is my opinion, their blackjack rules are much worse haha.

6. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. And their VP offering too.

7. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This depends what level you play at!!!

8. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the best CET blackjack offering (at any bet level)?

9. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had a feeling you would say that Jordan lol. I play at $25 tables mostly, I'm sure high limit is equal but I've seen 6:5 25 tables with restrictions on splitting and other asinine stuff. Oh well, my cheap ass still goes for the rooms haha

10. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shoe game, S17, resplit aces, DAS, surrender. It's usually a $100 and up game

I Need Spa
  11. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm no where near your level but I typically get 3 nights comped at Monte Carlo and usually between $75-$125 in FP and sometimes they add a $75 resort credit.

I've recently been playing/staying at CET properties at the same level and I get up to 5 nights at mid-tier properties and below and usually $50 in freeplay or equivalent gift. So for my experiences at mid-level places, CET gives me more free nights but Mlife gives me more freeplay and resort credit.

12. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UK beat me to it....

13. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best $25 game for CET is at Bally's "HL" (lol @ HL)....

They have put up with multiple hours of gamesman and I, so they also tolerate a lot of shenanigans....if u ask for a crown royal apple and Don Julio when you sit down they will most likely know who sent you ;)

14. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well Jordan funny you mention that because this time around (next month when I go that is) I'm actually staying at Ballys. If the high limit is 25 then count me in! I may switch hotels since I prefer PH but I know where my action is going haha. Where's the HL room located at Ballys?

15. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    only in dd

16. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish they had a decent DD game, but oh well

I Need Spa
  17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in the hl slot area , best hl bj in vegas for 6 deck on the strip

- - - Updated - - -

25$ at ballys

18. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in the Bally's HL room playing $25 BJ in 10 days. :) This board is so great with info. Thanks!

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and now unlike mlife you get rc , were mlife stopped giving table players ec so even though there tighter on them atleast you get them

20. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a ton all, great feedback. I does seem on this site that tables are NOT as rewarded on m life. I am one of those slot-pulling troglodytes (in Vegas, I just want to unwind and decompress), so that's probably why my comps are ok.

BjpCyclone, I actually don't spend a crazy amount either...M o n t e C a r l o is who rewards me generously, like you. A r I a just seemed to counterstrike my M o n t e C a r l o offers with almost identical offers, as there seems to be a bit of a turf war over "respectable slot play or higher" regulars.

So, if people have NOT had luck with Mlife comps, I strongly recommend staying at Monte Carlo and playing some at both properties, if you play a moderate, regular amount, you might benefit from their "west side story" turf war saga and win perks from both. :) I honestly love both properties, so it's worth a shot if other mlife properties are being chintzy. (And even if you haven't received promo offers at MC, call Mlife's MC VIP Services and tell them if you've had past or current similar promos elsewhere, they tend to be generous on matching some outside promos to build a relationship with you.)

Back to you BJPCyclone, If you get 3 nights at MC and 5 at CET, I might try it for a night or two at the end of my trip. If I don't get future comps from that, at least I tried and won't wonder "what if." Thank you!

Again, thanks all, and happy playing!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.