1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Guest list at Omina

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lemoncakegirl83, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lemoncakegirl83

lemoncakegirl83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DH and I are going to Omnia in January on a weekday and we are on a guest list. Our previous experiences being on a guest list were great i.e. wait is not long or non-existent, free drink for me sometimes. Since Omnia is the "new" club for now, has anyone had any problems getting in while on a guest list, like not getting in at all? Thanks.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just becuase your on the guest doesnt mean you wont wont , u can wait 5 minutes or 2 hours , just depends on who the dj is , and how crowded they are , there are like 5 differnt guest lists at omnia plus table service list.

also if there at capacity they will close the guest list line down till people leave.

make sure you dress right there assholes there

3. lemoncakegirl83

lemoncakegirl83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!! I hope we don't experience that.

4. reverted

reverted Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go late enough, this is especially true on busy weekends with a popular DJ, they will close off the guestlist line/it will be too long that you won't get into the club before the lists close.

I think you should be fine since you are going on a weekday, unless you are there during CES week, which may and probably will affect crowds throughout Vegas.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just so u know the real omnia is only open tuesday , i woudnt go on thursday as the main room is closed i would go to hakkasan and tuesday is local industry nite at omnia we all get in free

6. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is another time having a connected Concierge on your side makes a huge difference.

Bill

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not really for omnia or hakkasan or the big clubs , but a great host or knowing the door people is best, all a concierge will do is get you on one off the guest list wich you can do allso give you one of those by 11 or midnight comp tics but you still have to wait on line

a good host has a doorman on speed dial and bingo your in.

my differnt host gave me all his club doorman conctacts so i dont have to bother him and all i have to do is text them when im there and they walk me right in

even walk right in during may /paq fight at hakkasan.

this is what a comp slip at omnia looks like that a doorman gives you

IMAG6201.jpg

8. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not talking about regular Concierges. I'm talking about connected ones that double as hosts for high-rollers. A good Concierge can get you into an event - that's expected. A connected Concierge, like a connected host, can get you into a sold-out event. The difference is if you're willing to say, "I don't care what it costs," and mean it.

Bill

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    isnt just easier doing the 100$ handshake or buying the express pass then, and bingo you in. much lees of a headache , show up when you want, grease them and go in.

i now what you mean but its not worth it, if u want a table use a hoist, if u dont mind waiting then get in line or doing the express pass or handshake.it works quicker.

10. lemoncakegirl83

lemoncakegirl83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's only going to be the two of us, so if we have to wait, that'll be okay.

11. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omnia is the worse for GA and Guestlist if you are not there an hour before door opens on a big night.. I've had to wait in a guestlist line the first week it opened up, and took 2 hours because I got there at 11pm. Learned my lesson, got the contact of the main table host for Omnia. I used him once for a friends bachelor party event, and ever since then i've always had great sucess just texting him, and tipping him $50-100 depending on the night. Well worth it to me, GA sometimes can be $100 and you still have to wait in line.

PS... They do have another line for Diamond/Sever Star and NOBU guests and there's another restaurant there that you can eat at and let the host know, they will get you in that line as well. You still have to pay cover, but its shorter than Guest or GA.

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

u dont pay cover as seven star , i think it be might be waved for nobu hotel guests also

13. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats good to know.

14. himmelsin9

himmelsin9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm just posting so i could see my banner... yay, almost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.