1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Venetian Big Game Party

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by frankelthepirate, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankelthepirate

frankelthepirate Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the Bellagio party in the past and it was friggin amazing. Awesome food, celebrities (mainly former players like Jerome Bettis, Hines Ward). Got an invite to the Venetian party for this year. Has anyone been? Atmosphere? Food? Worth trying to convince my wife to make the trip?

2. pwdump

pwdump Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure it will be great. All the nicer places of on a similar great event.

I'm going to be there with a buddy for that weekend and haven't gotten any invites yet. Strange,because I have in the past

3. frankelthepirate

frankelthepirate Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. I'm sure it will be nice. The Bellagio party was just nuts. Never seen anything like it.

4. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got the invite to the Venetian/Palazzo yesterday but haven't been to it before either (or been invited even). Will be back at a CZR's party again this year. If you're on facebook. look for the Vegas Big Game group. Lots of knowledge there so might be someone that's been to it.

5. KnotGillty

KnotGillty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to big game parties at Caesars, LVH, Mandalay Bay, Golden Nugget, Aria, Palazzo & Venetian. 13 straight years running. The last two years we went to the Venetian Big Game party. I don't recall any celebretes/sports stars at Venetian. It's in a big ball room with tables, each table holds about 8 people. Seat yourself. Tons of BIG screens to be able to view from everywhere. Some hang from the ceiling, some are wall mounted, some are projection screens. Hi def. Sound system is super loud & clear. All you can drink beer or liquor. Servers come to your table if you're too lazy to get up and go to a bartender when you want a drink. Buffet style food, wings, pastas, nachos, dogs, tacos, sandwiches, tons of various finger foods, different types of meats, and plenty of other options. No big boards which is a bummer because I love to buy a square or two on the big boards for a chance at a payout at the end of each quarter depending on the score. Private Sports betting station situated just outside the venue which allows you to avoid the main sports book. Bathrooms nearby. Scantily clad cheerleaders. Any other questions, just ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.