1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ATV tours

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by miniwhale, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody done this and what are your recommendations?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas? Red Rocks? Grand Canyon? Desert?

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Recommendations on company, location, preferrably not too far out of Vegas (over 45 min), even type of vehicle. ATV preferred but open to others.

5. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked an ATV tour for my son and his wife this past September with RaZor Adventure tours. They use Polaris RZR's which can seat two people. They took turns driving the ATV and had a blast. They will pick you up at your hotel; the tour starts someplace just north of the Las Vegas speedway.

6. robron

robron Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the past two trips we have booked with Las Vegas ATV Tours going to the Nellis Dunes and had a blast. Both times I used a Groupon and had no problems. They pick you up at your hotel Downtown or on the Strip. You get dropped off right by the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, so there isn't a really long ride to get there. They supply everything you need including water and sandwiches. The only thing you need to bring is enough cash to pay the taxes (~$30.00) for the tour, the taxes are not paid ahead of time, and money to tip the guys.

They contacted us the day before to set up a meeting time and place for the pick up and they even called when they were going to be just a few minutes late. Overall it was a great experience.

Check out Groupon, there are a bunch of different ATV type things on there.

7. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone!!

8. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am giving this thread a bump. I am interested in doing something such as this on my trip. So far I have looked up Hidden Valley and Zero 1 desert. Looking for feedback or other recommendations. My preference would be to have a Razr to drive

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did Adrenaline ATV tour of Valley if Fire a couple of years ago and it was great. Very good time. They were on Groupon at the time but I haven't seen them on there for awhile.

Scoot City Scooters was mentioned above. We did that too. We did the Red Rock tour. Fun time. They are on Groupon a lot. I believe the regular price is $250 for 2 people. Groupon was $149 when we did it and then we got the 25% off that is offered all the time on Groupon. I think now they are $199 on Groupon.

10. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So with any of the groupon offers, how far in advanced should you purchase? Do you need to call and check for availability on the dates you want to go first?

11. robron

robron Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    once I bought the Groupon I just called them and reserved our spot. It was probably a few weeks out from the date we wanted and had no problem.

12. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would love to do something like this on my next trip (april) just have to figure out logistics of getting there and what not

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.