1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET confusing hotel comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by NewOrleansSlimm, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok, first off, im a 7* at CET, ill get a free room no matter if the website list prices or not, but navigating it a lil while ago, if I didnt know what i know about CET this might turn me off from booking their and be a potential lose of money for CET

in the past I had a host for no reason book me an extra room at CP, it was just me, why I would need 2 rooms, I dont know...

so I have an extra 7* trip to use before march 31st (yep I got 2 7* trips this year, figure that out)

anyway im bringing a friend along and dont mind if he stays in the room as ill do 2 beds, he aint paying for anything so he cant complain. but I may bring my girl with me so I was just thinking, get him his own room, dont care if its at CP can be any of the other properties as long as he has a room.

so I check the TR website for 2 rooms end of march and for the days of 24-28 it says comped. when you click on the dates it brings up rooms with prices and its not too cheap. you can do flexible dates and select 1-4 rooms and get the different rates, 2 rooms is under comps

so ill be using my 7* trip and I know I can get the 2 rooms comped if I need 2 rooms but as I said, that could be a decision some people might say, nah I cant do that when they can get it free

they need to fix the site so its not so confusing

heres some screenshots and computer cell phone pics

changed the 2nd room to 1 adult after the screen shot
    [​IMG]

all the CET properties and prices for march
    [​IMG]

all comped for 2 rooms 24th-28th
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if I stay at CP its always the augustus, they dont always list it online but forumn is listed here
    [​IMG]

$1,000 for comped rooms
    [​IMG]

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    March?

Room rates get rather high due to March Madness. The system is not allowing it.

Call or email your host and they can probably override it.

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im pretty sure the issue is just the two rooms. The calendar isnt really set up to let one player book 2 rooms, just as it wont let you book unlimited nights. I might show a whole month in a calendar as comp, but if i pick more than 5 nights they start charging me. Sounds like you are being charged for the second room. I would just use the host ... They likely are not expecting a 7* who rates 2 augustus rooms to go through the calendar.

4. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you click on the "Show More" in orange font it will likely show the first room comped and you paying for the second room. As Nevyn stated, the calendar is not set up to comp more then room for 5 nights.
    Just call your host :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.