1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Post Thanksgiving Trip to Sams Town Shreveport Finally a win

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by Easy9, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy9

Easy9 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Made the trek to Shreveport to Sams Town and finally had a good trip.

Started playing slots and did manage to hit one hand pay for 2700 but still wound up down about 3000 from that debacle.

Played Ultimate X poker and got murdered. I mean not a single 3 of a kind, nada, after playing through 2k I have never seen such shitty cards. It was so bad, i couldnt even get a pair or the pair of 2,3,7 would come and not a single other cadd to help on 10 hands being played at once. Totally crappy run or cards, so I had to tuck tail and run.

Headed to bj and got crushed immediately off the bat for 4k and then bought in for another 2000 and got half of my losses back with a nice little winning streak. I have never played blackjack for as long as i did and had so many pushes and terrible cards. I must have pushed 30% of the time and had ,14,15,16 more than half of my hands. Total loss of another 3500.

Then the run came. I bought in at roulette for 1500 and had green chips and some red chips. First spin, i make about 400 and then, my area of the wheel starts to come. 29, boom, had 100 straight up and a couple splits on that and netted about 5k so im headed in the right direction.
    Next spin, boom 31, had 200 heads up on it and multiple splits, netted another 7500 and am now up.

Now all the other players are asking me what i like and i tell them , in the next 3 rolls, its coming right back here in the high numbers. Next spin, my number comes in 30!!! Absolutely crushed it with a combined 700 full pay at 35-1 and a big stack of chips on the last third of the wheel. Now I am up about 30k and want to press, I have every colored chip at the wheel that i was playing at $25 and they have no more yellow chips to pay me so they are paying me in house purples and i still have the entire stack.

Best run of roulette I have had in quite a while. I won a bit more going back and forth and walked with a nice mid five figure win. Of course the boss gets a nice chunk to go shopping but It was finally a winning trip. I had lost my last 3 trips there and began to think the place was cursed. Overall, I am still down a bit in bossier/shreveport but this helped put a nice dent in my deficit.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's amazing what garbage can come out of VP sometimes. Bricking 10 lines really sucks, especially at Ultimate X.

But nice comeback!

Back to back to back on roulette can make things turn quick! BeeeJay would be jealous!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  3. Easy9

Easy9 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I honestly thought i was going to get dealt quads or 4 to a royal the cards were so bad.

Like you said, roulette is one of the games where on small 3 minute rush can get it all back.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a single zero wheel at Sam's Town? I've moved most of my play to either El Dorado or Margaritaville. I'll be swinging through in a few weeks.

5. Easy9

Easy9 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No sir, all double zero.

6. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way to go! Congrats!

7. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice