1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Facebook game on a tablet?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking of getting a tablet to use when traveling instead of a laptop. Specifically looking at a Microsoft Surface tablet - definitely want something with a USB port and being able to run Office is important. Is it possible to play the facebook game on a tablet? (I use my phone for the mobile apps - but like to also be able to log into the facebook game when traveling just to collect chips).

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Surface runs Windows 10, so you will be able to play the game on the tablet.

An Ipad natively will not without downloading an app that allows the flash to run on the device. Either Photon or Puffin should do the trick there.

As for Android, Photon is an option to get the flash to play on it, but I've never had success getting that to work on my Android phone or tablet.

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes surface tablet would work great

4. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an amazon fire and play it on there

5. Ben_Emtman

Ben_Emtman Tourist

For the android or iPhone use the puffin browser since it has flash support. You will have to get use to using the virtual mouse to scroll the strip. But you'll get used c to it.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or just download the native myvegas app for iOS. It combines your gold LP total but coins are separate.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't collect coins from the Facebook version of the Strip or play the Facebook games that way.

But I do agree people should download the Android of iOS versions of the game to supplement the Facebook version. Plus, it makes redeeming rewards at the Players Club desk so much easier to show them the redemption codes right off your phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.