1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Has anyone else noticed positive changes in chip accumulation?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasvette, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donnovan

Donnovan Tourist

PlayStudios are such dicks. Slots are tight again. Not only tight, but comically so. So facebook instituted chat for their games, but anyone notice that MV opted out? and right in time for when their games went bad again. They didn't want people talking about how slots turned bad on chat, but were okay with people talking about how good they were.

2. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1

For those that took advantage of the glitch including myself a nice little bonus, but now impossibly hard to get the bonuses. I also noticed the chat disappeared as well.

This is such a tease.

3. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yep, hard to believe I was able to complete the first few quests super easy, then bam! today I couldn't even get half of the first portion of the quest! Oh well, at least I was able to get up to 7million points, it will let me play my game for a while

4. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wish I would have read this yesterday! love this message board ...I learn so much!

2024’s Second Trip
  5. AllieWhitt

AllieWhitt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me too. I missed out on the easy quests. Been playing China Mystery and haven't gotten a bonus in over 3 times playing it.

6. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I missed the glitch. Not that it matters. I have 1.2m LPS and no way to use them. Haven't played in a couple months. I wish they'd open up rooms for 2016. Might be able to unload a few for my upcoming trip in jan.

7. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rooms for 2016 are open...

8. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just noticed the rewards don't say must redeem by 12/29 any more but I can't find the calendars that show which dates are available.

9. siwst852

siwst852 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My room I bought the link says try back later. I thought with the newest changes you had to buy and then get a link to see available room dates ? I was looking at MB and can't believe they get 280 for a Tuesday night in January really?

10. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During ces yes they do, day after not so much

11. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have concluded this was not a glitch. Just a temporary trick to drag people back into playing the challenges. Immediately after the "glitch" they changed the operation of those challenges in a very negative way IMO. Now the first few icons at each level will come very quickly but when you get about 2/3 through it takes at least 20 times longer to get an icon than it did to get the first few. It has always gotten a little longer over the course of acquiring the icons but nothing like it is now. In the past if the first one took 10 spins by the time you got to the end they might take 15-20 spins at most - usually only the last one was really significantly longer than the first few. Not if I get the first one in 1 spin by about 2/3 of the way through it will be over 20 spins at the same bet level and maybe over 30 by the time you are done. Obviously designed to suck people in and then have them keep spinning to complete the level. Really a crappy move if you ask me and in my case has had the opposite effect. No reason to do the challenges at all if they are going to set them up this way.

12. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 exactly what I noticed too!

13. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope most people react the way I have and become less likely to bother with those puzzles or other challenges as long as they do them this way. Then maybe they will go back to something that is more playable and not so deceptive in how it sets up the incentive. If anyone notices them go back to the old way let me know. Otherwise I think I am just going to hoard chips for awhile.

14. AllieWhitt

AllieWhitt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't even pay attention to those challenges. I play until my chips are gone and once that message comes up asking me to "Not let it end this way", I just close out until the next day.

AllieWhitt

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  15. Donnovan

Donnovan Tourist

If anyone is curious, the first two days of the Santa challenges have been difficult. This is unlike the first two days of the Thanksgiving challenge which were really easy to get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.