1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Has anyone else noticed positive changes in chip accumulation?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasvette, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems the daily extra game offered has increased chip rewards. The puzzle pieces accumulate more quickly with fewer chips wagered. The awards have become larger. I have increased 15 fold in the past week, to almost 5 million in chips. After accumulating almost 800k LP's, I'm getting ready to purchase rewards for my February trip. Hopefully, the rooms open up again. I feel like experimenting with new places, maybe GVR. We'll see.

2. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. Suddenly, the games are pretty easy to complete and worth the amount wagered. It does depend on level (or maybe length of time as a player), however. My gf started playing a month ago and is getting the same chip offers as me. My friend who will make his first gambling trip with me in AC next month is at level 50-something and gets way less chips from the quests even though he actually has leveled quickly and isn't far behind my gf.

3. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yep indeed.

4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm guessing there's been a very sharp decline in the amount of daily players b/c of the drastically reduced payback from games, combined with the decreasing value of comps available.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past couple of weeks i got 100 000 chips 3 times and 50 000 once from them as well

6. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was just me - LOL. In fact, things had gotten so bad I had almost stopped playing. Earlier this week I got the offer to "multiply" any chip purchases up to 5x, so I bought a small package (got 3x) and since then I cannot loose. The last 3 days I was able to complete the thanksgiving contest each day getting the max on all offers, with the last one being like 1.75 million each. And earning "turkeys" has been easier as well, for instance, on 10 spins I will earn 3-5 turkeys so completing the puzzles has been pretty quick with minimal coin damage. I hope it continues!

7. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have mixed results. I need about 20k in loyalty in two weeks to cash in for a $50 Freeplay. My wife has already cashed in her 3 plus the Hexx ones and is still racking up chips and levels. Me? I can't do squat. My daily spins and bonus are gone fast. Playing the Amigos, Chef and China at 1,000 spins trying to get something going.

8. Bgoll279

Bgoll279 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I have more chips and LP's than ever. The problem is that they are virtually worthless. I just decided to dump MGM and move to the Cosmopolitan for my upcoming trip. I agree with the prior post that so many people have probably quit playing.

9. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I felt the same way, of course as Bgoll points out, they are virtually useless (under current prizes and rules) since I am either comped or marketing rate at CET, the rwards are getting harder use. I guess the wife and I will start round two for cirque shows on our next trip.

bruce

10. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd love to see what the actual numbers are in the Great Decline. I won't say the increase in chip accumulation from playing made me take notice, as I've had quite a few zero-to-hero runs (though never on FB AND mobile like last week), but rather the massive chips from FB notifications. A couple of weeks ago it was 100K, this week it was 50K. Maybe I've missed them doing this in the past, but I'm sure someone would have alerted the world if so, as they do when the 1K LP link drops.

I've said here and elsewhere that Borgata being involved has extended my stay a little bit. I get more than decent enough comps, but it allows us get a few extras. After our trip in March, we should still have some LPs leftover, so I'll definitely be laying off of it for a while. I'll keep collecting those "miss you" chips, though, haha.

11. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm, I hadn't played slots in a while. Started at reel amigos at 5k a spin and now I have 4 mil again. One of the bonus rounds gave me 400x in a single spin and close to 440x that bonus round. Thanks for the heads up. I don't remember the mini daily quests ever being this easy.

Smithers, release the myvegas red chip hounds.

12. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't win to save my life on the slots. Not that it matters all that much, though, since I have close to 1.9 million LPs and not planning on another Vegas trip until July. Hope some of the few remaining good rewards are still around by then!

13. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New heads up: they changed the amount of spins it takes to complete today's quest back to an extreme amount. Took 40 spins at 5k/spin to get piece 1 of 25, on puzzle 1. Avoid.

14. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to say that Monday was the first challenge I was able to complete and flew
    past the first two levels yesterday. My chip level was 2.3 mill in Monday it is now 7.4 mill
    with some big hits on Lotus land.Thanks for the warning on the latest,by the way only ever
    bet 1500 this is my max.

15. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it's insane. I knew that after 25 spins at 12k and only receiving 1 piece that I was done. They need to find some middle ground for these quests.

16. hondo230

hondo230 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aaaand.....we are back to the ludicrous amount of spins needed to advance.

17. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, i noticed that this morning's spins required over $200k bet to get one piece of the 25 needed for a possible $100k reward. Just like prior to this weekend. Oh well, maybe it was just a software glitch on their part. i'm just happy I found it when I did. I went from $300k ish in red chips to over $6.5 million as a result of the glitch. Now, let's all hope the actual rewards start getting filled for next year at reasonable levels again. Or else, as several of us have stated, the rewards won't justify the time spent playing this game, even for free.

18. zlanga

zlanga High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, they fixed that "glitch" alright. Oh well.

USBC Nationals
  19. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing like letting the cat out of the bag! The slots are tight as hell today! I'm wondering if myvegas lurk on this forum and got tipped off by this thread!

20. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MyVegas people got wind probably from the various Facebook pages talking about it over the past couple days. A couple MV employees engage players on FB and via those sites, so it wasn't a big secret once people started talking about it unfortunately.

Personally I thought it might have been them trying to win players back due to the attrition from the worsening reward situation or for the holiday. I didn't realize it was a glitch until they "fixed" it. Lots of players were really excited about playing (and winning) that I'd be curious to see if them "fixing" the "problem" drops player activity considerably again. The slots are tight again and I'd bet the daily bonuses might be smaller too for a while, so they can get their chips back. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.