1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

It's been awhile but I'm back...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by klawrey, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I haven't been around much after learning in May that I passed the Michigan bar exam and an extensive job search in a terrible market. Thankfully, I have found a job or more so a career and things are going well. I am in month 3 and finally settling in and making some decent money. Too bad I've been losing a bit of it on football and basketball. Hopefully NCAA hoops starting up will help me cut some loses.

Anyways, I just booked my flight for the second week of March Madness earlier this week and it feels good to be starting my career and in a nice place financially plus knowing Vegas is right around the corner.

Well I hope all is well with everyone on the board and I look forward to being around more and staying involved. :beer:

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back!

3. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the new career. You deserve a nice break after the bar and working your ass off finding a job. 3 months as a new attorney is certainly not a cakewalk either. Go get 'em!

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! 3 months as a new attorney has been a world of emotions covering every level on the scale but all so very much worth it.

This trip is a celebration of finding a job and getting started on my career. Mostly, since I treated myself to a Vegas trip right around March Madness last year as a reward for surviving the February bar exam lol.

5. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back and congrats on the new job / future. Looks like i will miss you for March Madness as i am usually there for the 1st week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.