1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

College football and beer... I love both together.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Mirageluvr, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Currently watching my Seminoles dismantle the Cuse (win), and will then watch Georgia take on Florida...guess who I'm rooting for? LOL I'm also drinking DuClaw 31 Pumpkin Spiced Lager. Alc. 5.7. Damn, I love College football...and beer. :beer:

What are you drinking, College football/Vegas degens?

2. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just switched to a Flying Dog Belgian-Style IPA (Frederick Md) Raging Bitch...ALC 8.3.....yummy. Now I just need the UG Bulldogs to engage. :wink2:

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the weather wasn't so crap I'd be bellied up to a video poker bar in lake Charles sipping on bourbon. But things are a little flooded so after a detour and a pit stop I hope to catch the temple notre dame game.

4. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beautiful here in, Ijamsville Md....I hope Temple beats Notre Dame, but I don't think it will happen.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]
    Things like this in east Houston are slowing me down. Well actually the gf, she offered to drive since she's got an SUV. My little Lexus can't handle water.

6. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn Bayou...be safe.

7. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm working today: covering support for online ordering for almost 1000 pizza restaurants - its their busiest day of the year today. Can say I am also playing some $2/4 poker on PokerStars between support tickets - doing quite well, up $230 right now

Not watching any football, but I do have a few bucks on some over/under scores though (I never do well betting on the point spread).

I do like a good beer, but today I've been drinking this mixture of Smirnoff Ice, 7-Up and blueberry-pomegranate juice - thats a perk of working from home on Halloween I guess :) :) :)

8. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds sweet...enjoy, Auggie.

9. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I'm glad broncofn talked me into trying it.

Also watching the game...but currently behaving myself and not drinking! :thumbsdown: May have a few during the World Series tonight though.

Be careful out there Bayou!

Online poker...that brings back major addiction memories. I miss triple draw for money...:eek:

Yeah, I never thought about it, but makes sense that pizza places are swamped today. Raining where I'm at. Feel a bit bad for kids.

10. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Central Texas like around Austin, Waco got it worse. Just made it to Beaumont. Rain has picked back up but no flooding. Halfway there.

11. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried triple draw, but never really got the hang of all its nuances. I'm just playing good ol' limit poker. Got two guys at the table kind of PO'd with me so they are making some pretty light calls.

Yes, today is the busiest day of the year for pizza delivery and New Years Eve is second. Its a 15 hour work day for me to keep things running smoothly and making sure orders are getting to the restaurants and people are going to have pizza tonight (we get a lot of deferred orders, placed in the early morning for delivery at 5-7PM)

When I was a little kid I don't remember it ever raining when I went out trick or treating... now as an adult I don't remember any times it hasn't rained on Halloween.

12. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you a LSU fan?....if so, beat Bama next week. I hate Bama, as much as I hate the Gators.

13. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. LSU alumni and season ticket holder. GEAUX TIGERS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.