1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

bad mlife fall offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by llboopgirl, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llboopgirl

llboopgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i am mlife platinum for years
    have had a suite, limo, free play, etc for years.
    had over 350,000 tier credits again by sept 30 for platinum

got my fall offer...horrible

dropped to a deluxe room, very little free play or resort credit

is this happening to everyone?

2. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't sound right, that's for sure. Can you provide specifics, such as hotel, # of days, $ amounts of free play/resort credits? Thanks.

3. llboopgirl

llboopgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    new offer is 3 nights in a deluxe room
    $175 freeplay and resort credit

i havent had that low in years, before tier credits.

have been platinum since it started

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What will your host do?

5. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO, that makes no sense at all. I just received an offer for 3 comp nights at the Mirage, $100 in free play and resort credits and I'm no where near platinum. Strange indeed.

6. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OP's offer is better than mine. I only have $150 FP and $150 resort credit.
    Last year's offer was much better.

7. llboopgirl

llboopgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    she really didnt give any reason, just to call her before my next trip.
    i told her this was my highest tier points ever and my lowest offer...no other comment from her.
    maybe vegas is doing better than previous years, so giving less comps?

8. ripper

ripper High-Roller

I have been platinum for years as well. Usually around 300,000 credits for 2-3 trips. My fall offers are terrible. They actually gave me only 2 nights at most places. Barely any resort credit and 200 free play.

Aria ,where i usually stay, is still three nights in a suite and 300 credit and 300 free play. Thats about what i usually get.

The corporate offer is terrible though.

Little mans 21st birthday!
  9. bribhoy

bribhoy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Mlife fall offers are horrible. The only comp nights I'm being offered are at Luxor - even though I've only ever stayed, or played, at Aria. However, I called Aria VIP services (no host) and was told I had comp nights, resort credit, and freeplay available from them direct, which I booked. I think that maybe that last huge "upgrade" to the Mlife website has somehow screwed up the offers coming through. Why would they even post "prevailing rate" under offers???

10. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Our offers were downgraded at Aria too in spite of the fact that we are platinum and played more than ever on our last trip. Very disappointing because we love Aria and seem to win there.

11. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For my 2015 stays at MGM properties, my ADT went way up because I stayed fewer days and had good luck, so did way more coin in than in past years, and in a shorter amount of time.

Corporate offers - Freeplay went up a lot, # of free nights went down, Resort Credit stayed the same

Property offers (Aria and MGM Grand ) - Freeplay stayed the same, room type got better, Resort Credit went way up.

12. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with everyone else on here. My fall offers are only comped rooms for the shitty properties, Excal, NY NY & Luxor and even that is now just week days with 1 paid night on a 2 night stay. My direct offers are still in line. Delano 3 nights $250 resort credit or Aria 3 nights $150 resort etc. Why my corporate offers suck so bad is beyond me. In a new twist I'm now showing MGM Grand Detroit online with a prevailing rate. thats new.

13. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems to me that with MLIfe calling the VIP number to the resort you want to stay or calling your host (I'm not at that level yet because I like to stay at Aria) is always your best bet. I have always been treated better that way than trying to use an offer or their website. For my trip next week it looked like Saturday was sold out and at first VIP services couldn't get me a room. After a few minutes everything was taken care of. With MLife always take the time to call.

And yes the snail mail I got last night was horrible.

14. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What date did they say was Sold out? I am thinking of going next weekend suppose I better get on the ball and get some reservations

15. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saturday the 24th. No king rooms. They had other rooms available. Sold out might not have been my best choice of words.

16. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    damn i better call today then thanks for the info

17. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe something has happened to the OP's ADT? Usually though, someone with that many tier credits also plays heavy. And of course, offers are not tied to tier level, but to ADT, but still...

18. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I stopped trying to figure out Mlife corporate offers, and just use the property specific offers, or a Host. I don't think being Platinim, or any other card color determines anything either. I had just over 1 million TCs before the reset and my Fall offer is for 3 free night in a Deluxe Room. I have another Fall Adventure corporate offer that says I can stay at MB or Delano for as low as $19 per night.

By going directly through my Host, I can usually get a suite, or 2 bedroom suite, depending on the property.

I would not be too concerned with crappy corporate offers...just contact your Host.

19. ripper

ripper High-Roller

I think my issue with it is that i don't like contacted my host unless i know i am coming 100%. Sometimes i like to see whats out there for me in offers and if its a good one maybe that sways me into going. Then i contact my host. Tell me what i could get on the MLIFE site so i dont have to call or email my host. I like dreaming sometimes. Maybe i can get away this weekend and then it doesnt happen.

Little mans 21st birthday!
  20. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I completely understand that. I am also the same.
    As sindustry said above, I just ignore the crappy corporate offers, and use the property specific offers.
    (BTW, I also received some decent offers from Beau Rivage even though I've never been to Mississippi coast in my life.)
    The problem is if I ever want to stay at Excalibur (God forbid) I would have to use the corporate offers,
    because I never get any property specific offer from them.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.