1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

best body piercing shops

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by missmama09, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missmama09

missmama09 Newbie

Hi all!! my hubby and i are going to las vegas in november, the first time for both of us! i have tattoos and want more but not just yet! thinking of getting my nose pierced. can anyone suggest a good piercing place. i've been looking around and i know everyone has their own opinions, any places to definitely avoid? we are staying at the venetian. so far starlight at the mirage, club tattoo seem good, hart and huntington too, but it's way out of the way. there's not a lot of info on the piercing part, just the tattoo. also, should i try to make an appt or are walk ins ok? TIA

2. gmille58

gmille58 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We tried to get our daughter's ears pierced on our last trip, in the upper ear cartilage. We were staying at MB, and the shop there said their piercer was at the Mirage. We went there to get her in, but they had a company policy of no one under 16, even with parental consent. I will say that their shop looked clean, and they took walk ins (if you met their criteria). Probably not an issue, if you are willing to maybe wait an hour, or go to another one of their shops in their 'chain'. Not sure how many people they have employed as piercers.

We ended up stopping at some stand alone tattoo/piercing place on the strip the next morning, and they had the same policy but for just ears they went ahead and did it. When she posted pics on social media her friend back in Seattle showed her dad and they went out right then and a shop in the local mall did it no questions asked.

3. B S

B S MIA

My wife did Club Tattoo in August. It was $75, no appointment took about 30 minutes.

She has had zero issues and the staff was professional, knowledgeable and the shop was clean.

Recommended.

4. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My GF did a last minute piercing at Diversity Tattoo on Maryland Parkway. It was on the way to In-And-Out Burger. Nice place, friendly staff.

http://www.diversitytattoolv.com/

5. missmama09

missmama09 Newbie

Thanks for the info!! Glad she had a good experience!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.