1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do you know anyone who has Planet Hollywoods 2-4-8 Bingo???

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by Champster1, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I amd reading on Bravo app that Planet Hollywood has a 2-4-8 limit hold em Bingo game. Seems sort of quirky. I'm wondering who, if any, has played it and/or describe it? Leaving for Vegas in 19 hours!!!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reading Bravo Poker Live via my android phone (download this if you have a smart phone)...the promo might be crappy for tourists. Unless it resets every day, which it might. That seems unclear. Tourists are definitely screwed for the "coverall bonus" probably.

The basic game itself though sounds like $2 for preflop/flop...$4 turn... and $8 river. Probably fun if you like limit hold 'em.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  3. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. When I get in tonight I'm gonna stop by PHo and inquire. I was hoping that someone on these boards had actually played it. I did notice on Bravo that it was still going last night at 7 p.m. Vegas time..2 tables!!!!

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck if you play!

FYI, the game broke by the time I responded. :( maybe all the key hands of the day got hit or something. The promos are probably what help the game run. I personally like limit (especially with non-holdem games), but many other poker players don't share my view.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.