1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Winterfest Blackjack Tournament at Paris in December???

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by rhinoman7, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 A Diamond in the Ruff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have insight into the upcoming Winterfest Blackjack Tournament at Paris in December? I participated in my first ever blackjack tournament at Paris in August, but it was not the Summerfest tournament. I have heard that the Summerfest/Winterfest tournaments are a bit different than the "regular" tournaments.

For the one I participated in this past August, I was given one free entry, with a possible re-buyin for $100. For the Winterfest Tournament in December, I have been given 2 free entries, with the chance to purchase more entries at $20 a piece. How different is this tournament compared to the one back in August?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no clue about this one but i did one last year there was around 800 people total people overal i think it was 2 or 3 days total if u advanced
    i think rebuys were 25$ but were sold out real quick

3. B S

B S MIA

Also looking for more information.

Payouts, specifically.

4. ioioioioio

ioioioioio Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:

The tournament runs Dec 7-10 (if it's anything like the August tournament, all that happens on the 7th is registration from 3 - 7 PM.)

One tournament (and one winner) each day - Tues, Wed, Thur

Tournament rules of note are:

- 15 hands
    - no betting limit
    - only one winner per table

Unlimited (apparently) re-entry for $20. It's a madhouse with lots of tables (as many as 20-25 perhaps) per preliminary round.) One winner from each advances to semi-final round the same evening. The final round each day is after the semifinals.

$25,000 first prize per day - all in play coupons (good until you lose, but no cash value.) Lesser prizes for 2-10th (not sure of the last place) plus $50 (coupon) per table winner in the prelims

Tues is busiest, Thurs is least busy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.