1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Another rewards question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Disney Fan, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yet another rewards question for yall, I booked a free night at the Mirage (MyVegas) in December, also have a Beau Rivage buffet award for November, so how many more rewards can I get for my Vegas trip in December ?? Thanks for any help...

2. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the dates you are going? If there are 30 days between trips, then you can use 2 more MGM Resorts International rewards. (If your limit is 3). If both trips are within a 30 day time frame, you would get one more MGM resorts reward. There are other rewards you can get besides the MGM resorts ones, which don't count toward your limit of 3.

3. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks miniwhale, my dates are within the 30 days so do you know what other rewards I can get besides the MGM ones ???

4. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of the MGM International rewards count toward the 3. The other properties/rewards have their own limits. (MGM would be Bellagio to Gold Strike on the scroll over list in the rewards)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.