1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The D Special Offer for June & July

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Landshark, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're on their mailing list, check your email. Stay 1 night get 1 free. Just booked 3 nights in June for $94 and that includes taxes and resort fees, and canceled DTG which would've been twice the price.

2. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They must like me losing there more. I've got 3 free nights, and $25 in food. I'll probably get the same offer from Golden Gate, but with just $15 in food. At least that's been the norm for the past few offers. My host has me as down about $1200 from my last trip. Hoping to win most of that back next trip.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got mine a little over a week ago. Buy one get one is only sun to wed though.

4. MrBBonz

MrBBonz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 6 free nights any night for june/july. 100 free food, 100 free slot, 100 match play. Im pretty tempted to go just because of that.

5. LoveVeGa

LoveVeGa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got buy one get one free with $10 fp, $10 slots play, $10 match play.

I played craps and FB BJ over there quite a bit during last 3 days staying in down town, usually I play green chip on bj and $10 on the passline with the full odds.

How many hours of play and how much of play that you get that offers?
    I don't really want to stay at the D, just only want some fp and ff...

6. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's about what I played last stay. My host has me down almost $1200 over 3 days. Guess that's why I got a bit better offer. But, I didn't get as much food/FP as MrBBonz.

7. MrBBonz

MrBBonz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im not sure what my coin in is rated at. But I stay at the d, so over half of my gambling is done there. I might email the host and see if they have any of that info they can share.

8. LoveVeGa

LoveVeGa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fullboat, Mr.B ty for the inf. I stayed at 4Q 3 days and spoke to the host before check out. She was able to comp me all the days that I stayed there, also took off some rest charges . My ave play was about $26.5 over 13 hrs..

I don't have host at the D but the pit boss acknowledged when I gave the cards..Love to play craps at the D and had a great time over there. ..

9. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't have much luck getting anything from 4Q, just BOGO. The D has given me free nights for my past few trips, who am I to turn it down?

10. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 2 for 1 rooms, $20 in food, $10 freeplay, $5 show ticket coupon, and $10 matchplay for each month. I can't go June or July, but I hope this means they will market to me in September as well. I think of myself as a low roller, playing only te 8/5 Vue bar progressive quarter VP and the one full pay nickel Deuces. Seems pretty generous. Now if downtown can avoid some festival on the days I choose to book, I'll be happy. Last year the room price went up to $100 and I only stayed for two at $30.

11. Wezvidz

Wezvidz High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mailer for 4 free nights, $50 FP, $30 food, $30 MP each June/July. Might use it on my July trip.

12. dhlamar

dhlamar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never gambled there but did stop through and get a players card and my $50 match play chips (that I still have), I was browsing there website and notice there isnt anywhere on there to register my card or am I just missing it.

13. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no online access for the D at this time.

14. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    D hosts?

I spoke to a man from the D about a month ago, and he said he would comp three nights, but I love his info! Can anyone tell me their host's contact info?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.