1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Champ, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champ

Champ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone.

I've been lurking on here for a few days, reading all your trip reports and what not, and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm in my late 30's, married with kiddlings, living in central California, about 4.5 hours from LV.

My wife and I try to hit Vegas about once per year and it's been about 18 months since our last trip. We go as much for people watching and non-gambling fun as we do for the gambling.

We weren't going to be able to make it this year, but my company decided to send me to a conference in early October, so I'm bringing the wife along and making the most of it. Hotel, rental car, gas and my meals are paid for by my company, so we should be able to have a little extra cash to play with. We started playing the MyVegas games and have all our dinners covered with 2-1 deals... so almost everything besides gambling will be free.

I appreciate all the info you all have packed this forum with. It helps those of us who don't go often be able to better plan where to eat, gamble and stay.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Champ! Sounds like a great deal....hope you both have a great time away from the conference! October is a wonderful time to visit....

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Glad you are enjoying the board and have decided to introduce yourself. Nice score on the trip, hopefully your gambling will go well and it will be a win, win. Enjoy your trip and welcome aboard.

4. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: hi friend, also from central CA. welcome and enjoy. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.