1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fizz Champagne Lounge - A great B-day treat!!! Well worth it!

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by cmrvancouver, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmrvancouver

cmrvancouver Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ]We decided to stop at Fizz at Caesar's Palace for a drink on the way to Lakeside for my 50th b-day. We were really impresssed with the decor .... it is apparently decorated by Elton John's husband with pictures/artwork from their home. We were very quickly greeted by our server, Tina who took the time to discuss the different drinks available. We were very pleased with our selection.

We were having a good time chatting with Tina who took the time to show us some of the different artwork listed on the website. We were debating whether we should head out when Tina offered us a complimentary glass of champagne to celebrate my bday (silly me, I actually had to think about it, lol). While we were waiting for the champagne, my friend was scrolling through the ipad menu and discovered the $99 champagne and caviar tasting. Weeelllll.... we definitely decided to give that a try! BEST decision ever. We chose the rose champagne flight to go with the caviar. The blinis were very good, the caviar was plentiful (it was a full tin) and the champagne was the perfect compliment to it.

The bartender then mixed us a special b-day shooter - graham cracker crumbs with cinnamon and mixed with fireball whisky and topped with a shaken liqueur/cream topping. Unlike a regular shooter, we had to eat this one with a spoon, lol. It was so good, we told them it should be put on the menu.

We debated staying, but ultimately left as we had dinner reservations and we wanted to try Lakeside out. I can't say enough good things and would strongly recommend that you check this Lounge out.:licklips:

Screenshot_2015-09-10-20-14-29.jpg mms_img1560900352.jpg Screenshot_2015-09-10-20-14-21.jpg Screenshot_2015-09-10-20-14-06.jpg

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    one off the places i recomend to people who dont want to do nite clubs, its really nice and great champagne to try by the glass

3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm another member of the Fizz fan club. Glad you enjoyed it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.