1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Disappearing MLife offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by USCdude87, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USCdude87

USCdude87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has this happened to anyone else?

I received earlier last week an offer from Aria for 3 comped nights. I logged in today, and it's gone.
    This has never happened to me before, and I'm wondering if I should call to see if they still see it on the back end of the system.

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Yes. This does happen. I have also found that there are offers that the resorts have that do not show up on the website. You only know about them by asking directly.

3. slickd23

slickd23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finding MLife offers to be lacking lately. Fall offers for me only came last week. Think they are squeezing the smaller players.

4. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife has the worst website of any hospitality company I have ever seen. The offers disappear, reappear, sometimes only appear in "my offer" but don't show up on the main page. I don't get why they can't give some silicone valley web designers a free night stay in a penthouse with some promo chips to just build their site. They should be able to do something better in a weekend.

5. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

My Fall Offers were identical to my summer offers.

6. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, and I called and they had it.

7. USCdude87

USCdude87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's still not as bad as the Grazie page. All of the offers on the Grazie page will load with an Error page, and the only way to find out what your offer includes is to call them.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info! I guess I'll have to call them when I can decide on some dates.

8. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their website is a mess. I've had comps that temporarily went away and had trips booked that all of a sudden don't show anymore on the website and then they randomly reappear.

If you're looking to book a trip just call the VIP Services and they should be able to do it.

9. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Complete opposite for me. Have Bellagio booked 2 nights w/$50FB. Received and email today showing I can book the same nights w/$150 Resort Credit. Do I call and ask for a change or cancel and re-book in a couple days?
    Just called and cancelled my first reservation and will be calling later in the week to use the new and improved offer that I received. I'm going to tray and see if I can book-end my Flamingo trip with this offer if it;s available into Nov too. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  10. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, just call VIP services at the hotel you want to stay at. They can see all your offers that are available even if you don't see them on the website. One time they even told me about a future offer that I hadn't even received yet!

I usually call with a couple dates in mind and see which one has the best offer available. Much quicker than trying to use that website!

Trip #39!
  11. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once you have a reservation, VIP Services can basically change anything about it and keep the same confirmation number. In a case where the room type and the dates are the same, they just swap in the promo code. The throw-ins don't show up on confirmations though, so it's always a good idea to bring a copy of the email or whatever you have to prove you got the better offer.

12. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't know that for certain so I cancelled yesterday. Probably re-book it tomorrow though.

13. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I booked 3 nights total with 2 comped at mgm the buzz. My corporate fall offer doesn't include room comps, but does include $40 in FP and $75 in resort credit. Any chance I can get vip services to tack that on to my existing reservation? I will have one paid night and could see about rebooking just that one night to get them but I'd prefer to keep it all on one reservation.

14. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rebooked today with new offer. Old one was 2 days + $50FB and no resort fee. New offer was 2 days + $150RC but a $30/night resort fee. Costs $60 more but still gained $40 overall.

15. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I had some on the site but then disappear next login that is why I keep all emails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.