1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond in a Day CET

Discussion in 'Comps' started by j2k7, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2k7

j2k7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody here had any experience hitting Diamond in a Day. If you earn 5,000 TC in one day they give you the 10,000 bonus making you auto diamond.

Anybody that has done this how long did it take and what was your experience? I assume getting $25,000 coin in via slots is the easiest way to do it?

I'd love to hear some stories!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, Diamond in two 2500TC days is a little easier.

I've done that several times on my way to 7*. I have never attempted a 5000TC day.

The disadvantage is unless you are up early into the attempt, it can cost major $$$, plus, if you get way up early into the attempt, since the primary goal should be to "make" profits, you should be tempted to quit.

In February, I hit a $10k jackpot an hour into my trip. Rather than play for 5000TC, I played for my 2500TC and left.

3. bombsbits

bombsbits Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would recommend Video Poker rather than slots if that's the sole purpose - did it last year mainly on 25c 100play deuces wild, $125 a spin, couple of hand pays helped me on my way, without them would have just about broke even, or small loss. Completed the 5000 reward credits on a $1 triple spin poker machine but that ate most of the hand pay up at $135 a spin - but was there to gamble looking for that big payout. Chose deuces wild as I have found the variance and churn opportunities better. Took about 3 hours in total.

4. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive done the diamond in a day several times last year playing roullette, probally 5 times...the one i do remember, i was at the table almost 5 hours playing around $500 a spin in $25 chips, chasing my money, eventually got it back... next day I checked my score, I done almost 15K tier points then got the 10K bonus

5. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In February this year for Presidents' Day weekend I went to Tahoe. Friday and Saturday were horrible and when I got up Sunday I was down $10k. Thankfully it was a holiday weekend and I wasn't leaving till Monday cause on a normal weekend I would have been driving home down. Instead Sunday was a great day and I won all my Monday back. Drove home Monday $500 up lol. This was 100% craps. I think in total with bonus I got around 35,000 tc for that weekend. There have also been a lot more 10k bonus days this year too, almost everytime I gamble it's a 10k bonus.

6. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it and did,nt even realise I had done it!! Was playing $1 & $2 VP at the bar at the Cromwell, had a couple of handpays. I did not realise I was diamond till I got back home to the UK and logged into my TR account (not to see if I was diamond, to see what offers I had for another upcoming trip) Was gutted that I could have knocked off the resort charge from my 3 nights I was at the Cromwell, Ah well, lessons learned.

7. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even without being Diamond, I'm sure they would have waived resort fees for that kind of play. You can just check with a jet to see what charges they can comp.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.