1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Little darlings??

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by user3657, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I might try and make it out here on my next trip.

I have heard some horror stories about this place and just want to get my facts right.. I'll most likely be taking a taxi so what can I expect for cover, $40?

How much are dances? I have heard that the girls tend to charge what they want if they know you are new. How much are dances? Is there a difference to go on the beds? If they are fully nude is a dance $40?

Thanks guys...one more question, Is it decent if I had there around 2am? Or is it better earlier? I know they close at 4...

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I Need Spa
  3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arnolds site is the best BY FAR. Check it often as the prices change often. He has a coupon on there for LD's but you have to arrive in your own car or with their limo (which is free). The coupon also includes 2/1 lappers.

LD's is a fun place. Many young dancers. Because they don't serve booze dancers can be 18-21, topless clubs they have to be 21. It's the only club where lap dances are done in private. $20. Their VIP rooms are pretty good too. It's definitely worth checking out, my girlfriend and I will be stopping in this week, if there are any major changes I'll post about it.

Keep in mind that the dancers at every club are independent contractors, technically they can charge what they want for dances. Some clubs try to enforce the posted prices, some don't but ultimately it's up to the dancer. At LD's some may want $30. My advice is to watch the girls on stage for awhile. Often the hotter the stage show the hotter the private show will be (not always of course :) ).

4. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Is the $20 just a topless dance or fully nude?

5. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol or is alcohol not allowed in the building?

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I were there tonight. The lappers are nude. You cannot bring in booze. Use the online coupon on Arnolds website and get in for $15 if you drive. If you cab it you pay double. We were very impressed with the dancers tonight. We got there before prime time, about 10. Not very busy but a lot of girls. Most of them pretty damn hot. We sat at the rail and my girlfriend got lots of attention. Her face was in-between a lot of boobs. Her hands were on a lot of asses. And that was just on the rail :). A blue light goes on about every half hour to 45 minutes. Two lappers for $30. Yeah it sucks that you can't drink there but otherwise it's a fun place.

7. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much are the dances normally? $20? Is the bed the same $?

Sounds like alot of fun! What time you stay till?

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20 is the lap dance price but some will charge $30. You'll have to decide if you think she's worth it. But they are the only club where lap dances are done in private not on the floor. The bedroom dances are $125/250/400 for 15/30/60 minutes.

We were there until 12:30 or so.

9. 1slomofo

1slomofo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    another great website is www.tuscl.com its a review site for strip clubs around the world.

In order to see the entire review from users you have to be a "VIP member" of the website. You can pay money or just submit a review of a club you have already visited and they will give your free access for 30 days for every review you submit.

10. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it ok to get here about 4am? Or is it pretty much dead? Is getting a taxi an issue?

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been there at that time. They will call you a cab

12. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How would you rate Little Darlings versus Palomino?

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO the advantage Palomino has is the booze. And it's bigger. It's subjective but I liked the girls at LD'S more. But that can vary from night to night of course. It's about the same to get in for non locals. $15 at LD'S (with the coupon), $10 at Palomino. Both are only if you drive and do not cab it. Palomino is in a sketchy area. They do have valet though. As does LD'S. If forced to pick one I'd pick LD'S. It's the only club, nude or topless, where lap dances are done in a private room.

14. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DejaVu has private rooms too. DejaVu is a topless club, which means they have a full bar. Private room prices are about the same as Little Darlings.
    As others have mentioned, check out Arnold's Topless Vegas Online website.

15. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they have private rooms (as do all clubs) but lap dances at DejaVu are not done in the private rooms, they are done on the floor. LD's is the only club in town where a basic lap dance is done in private. DejaVu is fun though.

16. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a big strip club guy (meaning they are not a huge priority for me but I have been to many so I have nothing against them or people that frequent them) but am I the only one that thinks that a strip club called "Little Darlings" is a little creepy?

17. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True story, before I started reading this message board, I thought they were exclusively little people.

18. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol yeah it's an odd name. Maybe it should be Young Darlings since many are 18-19-20 and can't dance at the topless clubs.

19. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited LD last week. They offer different rates depending on the amount of clothes they do the dance with. Standard $20 is for a regular lap dance. The girl keeps her tops and bottoms on. Depending on the girl you can get a topless lap dance for $30 or $40 and a fully nude lap dance for a little more.

Always best to do the blue light specials to get the most for your buck but I also find those dances the songs seem to be a little shorter than the normal ones.

I had some old coupons to get in for free but they don't honor those at LD's. A lot of clubs don't honor those coupons anymore so if you are on the strip do NOT get them from the hawkers (they only ask for tips) as many clubs won't honor them.

I visited Palominos last week also. while it is a fully nude club the girls don't really take it all off until (or near) the end of their last song so you really don't get a good view of the "goodies". I drove in and was lucky that they allowed me in for free (depends on the bouncers). I got a kick, near the door they have a sign mentioning that their girls don't need a pimp (I forget the wording) so if you are looking for ...... (basically wording that implied that they don't want pimps coming in to try to solicit the girls) they should go elsewhere.

BTW, at LD's you can get a good look at what the girl has to offer when she is on the stage.

I was at LD's last Tuesday night. I did notice that some girls seemed to be a little young. I also noticed that there weren't many "enhanced" girls working there. Good if you like natural girls but bad if you like big bosomed girls. One girl said that there were more "enhanced" girls working on the weekend.

20. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw two enhanced girls last week.

They only do 2 songs and don't waste much time getting nude. And you do get a close up view of everything of you are at the rail (tipping). Inches away :)

I'd say we paid an average of $30 for nude lappers. It can vary as they can charge what they want. There is a definite correlation between how they are on stage and how they are in private :).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.