1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show Redemption Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by savage810, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to go to Beatles Love with a co-worker. If I can actually find two comp tickets on myvegas, I would get them. if I can't, I need to get the 2-for-1 or just 1 comp ticket.

If you do a 2-for-1, do you have to pay the full price for the 1 ticket? They say the price for a ticket is $104, but the price the weekend I am looking for is more like $74 on the website.

If you have 1 comp ticket, and need to buy a ticket, is there a way to adjust seats numbers after the purchase? Or do you have to buy them in the same transaction?

:beer:

2. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I'll answer my own questions. Nature and vacuums and whatever.

2 for 1. Yes, must pay full price for the 1.

You have to buy all your tix at once to sit together.

I'll also share that I ended up getting 3 tickets using one comp and one 2 for 1. $120 all in.

[emoji573]

3. abileneblues

abileneblues Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good info. I just redeemed some for the first time today. Didn't do a B1G1, so that will be handy to know for my next trip.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info.

5. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed tickets for Believe and Zarkana. I had to click on a link on line to get my Believe ticket. Then when trying to do one on my husbands for him the seats were not together. So I called the number and she put his seat right next to mine. Great seats for Believe!! Then Zarkana I just got my tickets while I had her on the phone no problem getting seats next to each other. Seats are not that as good .. but I am thrilled with them. If it is set up similar to KA there was really no "bad" seats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.