1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Man I'm in such a foul mood this morning, somone cheer me up?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Hobofrank, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Grr....sonething sonething.....pissed at wife

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe you two should figure out what it is and get it behind you.

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you dream she had an affair with Meatloaf (the singer, not the food)? My husband woke up pissed at me over that once and I suggested that next time, he substitue George Clooney. If you're going to be pissed at me, make it worth my while.

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL Breanna. What an odd association in hubby's brain. My husband loves it when I wake up pissed off about something he did in a dream. He says it's not fair to be in trouble for something he didn't do. I told him it's probably my subconscious telling me that I know he's doing SOMETHING. :haha:

frank, I get the crabbies too sometimes. It's usually not the person I think I'm angry with. Cheer you up? Uh.. Vegas is still there, waiting for you. Does that help?

5. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

lol Breanna.

Sorry Frank. What normally cheers you up?

Maybe just think about winning big at the craps pool.

6. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Frank,

Just think - in 30 days you'll be in Vegas!

7. gmille58

gmille58 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A woman was in a coma, and she had been in it for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a blanket bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a slight response on the monitor when she touched her. They tried it again and sure enough there was a small, recognisable movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma."

The husband was sceptical, but they assured him that with the curtains closed for privacy, and his co-operation it might just work. He finally agreed and went into his wife's room.

A few minutes passed and then the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart beat, alarms ringing, the nurses burst into the room. "What happened?" they cried.

The husband said, "I'm not sure, maybe she choked".

8. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HAHA.....HAHA
    Frank, that's gotta work buddy!

9. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that is one that I will retell as it contains my two favoite elements for a joke---a penis and the unexpected ending.

10. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is funny. Thanks for cheering me up. Hopefully it's cheered Frank up too.

11. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you saying he sees his personal competition as Meatloaf and not Clooney??? That boy needs some self-esteem training!! lol

12. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure where that came from but we had a good laugh over it!

13. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paradise by the Dashboard Light or Two Out of Three Ain't Bad?

14. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dat Pappy van Winkle doe. Just think about how your titanium arm will bring you fortune at the craps table.

15. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a "Bat Outta Hell!"
    :)

16. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll tell you what I'm pissed off about,yesterday I called TMobile to pay my cell bill with a prepaid visa card they sent me and they said it had insufficient funds. Now it was originally $350,I used it once last month to pay the bill,$157 ,so it should have close to $200 left So they connected me with some bank in NYC that issued the card and they told me that theres two charges from the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas ,$54 each. WHAT!!. Anyway, they said it takes a while to straighten this out and theres still $80 left so they'd cancell the card and send me a new one. Now, the only person with access to this cards data is whoever took the payment from me by phone at TMobile so after two calls and talking to all kinds of people they finally agreeded to credit my account $108.
    Now today Mrs. Jg tells me her Kindle Fire isnt working right so after two calls to them and constantly asking them to transfer me to someone in the US,thats finally working right.And to top it off yesterday we had to call a lady at TD Bank in NC over a stupid $20K home line of credit that we're recasting to get a $500 gift card .House is free and clear ,worth over $300 K and we've had the credit line for years.
    They've been farting around on this since April,MORONS !!
    But you know what? All this stuff aint shit,about 6pm we found out that our neighbor has Pancreatic Cancer so it put us back into reality .Our problems are nothing.

17. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Message to FRANK67 who started this thread. I know how you feel. I had a bad experience recently with a neighbor.
    I hit some pillows to take the anger energy out of me and also went for a walk. The walks work to get out of any kind of bad moods. It also helps to eat something you really like. I like Hot fudge sudaes sp. or a coffee cold drink.

Since it is your wife that gets you in a bad mood. Make believe she is nuts and you can't get through her brain.
    But... the best thing to do is to have a long talk with her when you have calmed down.

18. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should always argue naked. Someone married for 40 plus years told me this. Its hard to be mad at your spouse when you are both standing there naked.

19. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL Frank Story of my life. I said I had to go out of town again (AKA Vegas) and she said you can't go out of town every weekend.

20. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    presumably a happy one too.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.