1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spas? Specifically the Qua at Caesars?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by CoachSayre, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachSayre

CoachSayre Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any experience going there? Worth it? Was thinking about just doing a day pass? Looks like it might be $25 for hotel guests...anyone know? Thanks.

2. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i say just do it!!!!!
    i was a hotelguest once at caesars and despite my diamond card(all other cet spas are free) i had to pay 20$ for it but i did it and i was glad too...money well spent
    its just a very cool and spacious spa and fancy as well
    and here is the thing you can brag that you had snow in vegas (there is an artic room where it is snowing):peace:

3. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, my wife makes it a regular destination every Vegas trip and gets a facial or the sea salt body wrap.
    I have had the Poker Face facial for men, and a couple of massages. The facilities are top notch (however I did notice some cleaning irregularities during my last visit).

The sauna, whirlpool baths, heated lounge chairs, and awesome shower facilities (massive rainhead showers) make it well worth the facility fee. Definitely try the place out.

4. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a spa guy at all. In fact Qua, last year, was my first visit to a spa. I had a massage which included access to the rest of the spa.
    It was fantastic. Really set me up for the day. So relaxing and hard to believe I was just a few hundred yards away from the craziness of the Las Vegas strip.
    I'm certainly planning a spa visit this year and probably back to Qua.

5. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my take on QUA

first off there is no snow...the arctic room which is very small wasnt very cold, just A/C at like 60 degrees pumped in and no snow, its foam and nothing more, big disappointment

i wanted to do the roman rituals but didnt see them till leaving the spa. maybe next time...

upon entering the arctic room, 2 asians scurried out with towels covering just their fronts and giggling

I got in the hottub, its huge and nice.

I decided it was time to go. as i walk down the stairs from the hottub, this midget I swear he looked like danny devito, butt ass naked, no rob,towel or slippers...just walking down the halway, it told me its time to go...

most features in the spa are free daily to 7stars plus 1 guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.