1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Burning thru some RC's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Chicken Dinner, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got $75 worth of CET RC's to kill next week. Not looking for anything too fancy. Any recommendations on a hundred dollar or so meal for two people with a drink or two included? Been to Gordon Ramsay Pub in Caesars and enjoyed it. Haven't hit any others that immediately come to mind. HH good for dinner? Ramsay Burger? Do we dare, Guy Fieri... all I can think abt is that NYT review...? Thanks!

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Burgrr was really good. I ordered a burger and parmesan fries and barely touched the fries. It was very filling
    I am possibly the Linq's biggest supporter on this board, BUT STAY AWAY FROM GUY'S!!! It's not good, over priced and under portioned.

I know with my RC's last trip, I had about $100 and ended up buying shirts, shot glasses, etc from the Linq's gift shop. At least let me go home with SOMETHING haha

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you like seafood, may I suggest the Oyster Bar at Harrah's?

4. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha! Thanks for the Guy tip. That's an idea abt the shop. Did they give you 1RC to $1 credit?
    I'll check out the Oyster Bar menu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.