1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas CIrque VIP Rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if these rewards really exist. The ones to each of the Cirque shows in Vegas with 2 tickets plus other VIP items. Has anyone on here every gotten one?

I don't have enough LP's to purchase any of these now but was thinking of saving up to get one in the future. Have been checking the rewards frequently for other things and just out of curiousity I usually check the Cirque link out. I have never seen any of the VIP rewards not "sold out". I understand this might not be something they restock every day. But there also can't be that many people with 1.5 to 3 million LP's sitting there waiting to purchase these as soon as they open up. So wondering if those are just fictional rewards that they never really intend to sell. Has anyone ever bought one of those or even seen them when they were not sold out?

2. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw them the day they came out - only the Zumanity reward had any left (1 remaining, I believe). I could have bought it but since I'm a solo traveler half the reward would have gone unused so I passed on it. It was gone about an hour later and I haven't seen any available since that day.

3. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, they only had one of each, they are permantly sold out. Don't know why they aren't removing them. Most likely just to screw people into thinking they might be able to get them.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assumed these kind of awards still existed for the off possibility someone would refund the award and they would make it available for resale.

5. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really hoping that some of the two free tix awards will come back, especially now that cirque is an official partner. These were the main things I spent LPs on. Being a CET player, I have no way of getting these comped.

6. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They had Q&A less than 24 hours ago and it was said that they're not coming back either.

7. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bummer.

8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kolmeseiska. Guess I won't worry too much about saving up LP's for those now. Really hard to find anything worth getting at this point. Glad I was able to get the 2 tickets to Zumaniy and Zarkana before they took those away.

Is there a link somewhere to that Q&A you mentioned?

9. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=810507282398524&set=oa.496624913793845&type=1

In case that doesn't work, here are the answers you wanted:

"Mitzi Gilner VIP cirque was a one of a kind experience - the process of redemption and booking takes a little bit of time and planning - it will be back but not sure when."

"Mitzi Gilner Dot Duve I don't think that 2 person shows will be coming back to the Vegas residency shows at this time. They are launching more E-gift cards for the traveling cirque shows which you can use to buy multiple tickets. This is really cool because they may come to a city near you."

10. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noticed that they also still have a couple of these on their "featured rewards" list. Kind of deceptive in particular to still have them as "featured" if they know they are actually never going to be available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.