1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife summer points promo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DK528, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think during past summers Mlife has had a points promo (maybe only at certain hotels) that if you earned X points, you earned the opportunity to get between $5-$100+ in freeplay. I hope I'm remembering correctly ...

Does anyone know if that's happening this summer? I googled and also searched on some of the hotels' sites and didn't find anything.

Thanks!

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an offer like that at Gold Strike Tunica at least. 75 points gives me $10... woohoo. Possible that mlife vegas properties are doing it too, but i didn't qualify. I always assumed these kind of things were for low rollers with point targets designed to get them to gamble more there. For example, if I gamble 10 points in a day at Gold Strike, that's actually a lot for me.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I remember Aria having a promotion in the past where if you racked up a certain number of points in a day (like 500 or some multiple of 500), you got to spin a wheel and get some freeplay. It might have been a year or two (or longer) ago,

Only recent promo I know of regarding MGM properties is 2x Holiday Gift Shoppe points on weekends and 3x weekdays during July and August.

4. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I think you're thinking of the Fortune Spin promotion which I think is in October at Aria. In July I also saw signs at NYNY and Monte Carlo about a "million dollar block party" promotion where you get an entry for every $500 points you earn at each of those properties, but not sure if there are smaller prizes or if it's just for a big million dollar prize.

Trip #39!
  5. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. cardfelon

cardfelon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this is the offer you are referring to. I'm going in on this offer but when I looked at it on Mlife it had changed a little bit from this email that was sent to me a few months ago. Instead of the $175 in gift cards or Freeplay they gave me a $750 resort credit.

Summer Gift Card.jpg

7. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a helluva deal... I'd take that every time!

The $50 for every 5k points earned is simply doubling the freeplay (or gift cards) you'd earn just with your play alone.

Not too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.