1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hey Larry!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Bosco, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosco

Bosco VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Where's the TR??

Whoops..forgot...you're not even home yet!! Oh well, hope you have, had, are having..whatever... a great time.

2. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dude! I just got home after driving for 6.5 hours in 110 heat because I got stuck behind a 4 car accident in the middle of nowhere on my way home! :grrr:

Then out of the blue, 4 girls from my college days were in town and called me to join them for a drink in the Gaslamp District in San Diego....so I had to go join them.

It's 1:30 am, I just poured a j-bomb with a beer chaser....relax tonight....I spent 2 hours on the photos I took these last 5 days...so the trip report will come probably Tuesday after I sort out the real and imagined details. :rolleyes:

But here's one tip.....when you meet Mikey for drinks, don't offer to buy him a Watermelon-tini, or he'll offer to break you in half over the Craps table. Lesson learned... :nono:

3. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So Larry, what you're saying is that your "Holy hell Becky, I am never going to drink again" pledge lasted about 3 hours. Maybe that long?

Lesson #2 - never pledge to never drink again to a fellow drunk :haha: :cheers:

4. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember saying THAT! Stupid Grain Train.....

5. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You didn't say it Larry, you emailed it.... so much the worse because now I *have it in writing*. How much is it worth to ya? :haha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.