1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cabanas at Ballys

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sapphirevegas, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was pricing cabanas at Ballys and they seemed reasonable during the week. $120. Anyone know if that has an rfb stipulation attached?

2. snoopydogj

snoopydogj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got one a couple years ago & all I can say is "they ain't much"
    I don't even think there was a f&b requierment.

3. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get one every year at Ballys and can say the price, what comes with it and requirements change year to year. When I called several weeks ago I was told 200 or 250 for a day with no requirements. I just had a host make the reservation since I wanted it charged to the room and the price is $200 with a $100 minimum F&B purchase. Are you going on a weekday? Just wondering about the price difference. In regards to them not being much, it's just a cabana. Chairs and table in the shade, a fridge, a TV, several chaise loungers, several pool floats. Not sure what more there could be. I've had cabanas at several places over the years, they are all pretty much the same. The only thing I wish they'd change is that I get a cabana boy. I always get a cabana girl. Lol

Just saw OP is going during week, thus the differenc

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That pool is usually not very busy. Find out the price ahead of time and then make an offer the day of, you'll probably get it cheaper...I can't imagine all the cabanas being sold.

5. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So true, I have never seen more than three cabanas rented at the same time, even on weekends when the pool is packed. Making an offer is definately something I want to try. Since I am there for six night with my upcoming trip, I may try this during the week. But every time I've ever been there, I've only gotten a very indifferent attitude from any pool employee, about anything, if you can even find one, but worth a shot.

6. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time me and Mrs. F stayed there on a weekend they had a very reasonable $300 F&B min. So basically you were getting the cabana and spending an extra $180 which between 4 adults
    drinking and eating on a Sunday had no problem meeting.

7. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They also like to add an 18% gratuity on top of the cabana price, in the fine print if you do a mock booking. Not sure that would apply if you have a host taking care of you. Will be at Paris in a couple of weeks, but will see if we can get a better price than what is listed on the site.

8. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think the cabanas are a bit the same set up as at paris(at the back).....i assume those cabanas to be cheaper as its not extremely populair........weird enough the cabanas who are very populair in vegas(caesars/mandala bay and aria before the fire haha) are much more pricely and almost always occupied..........

9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the difference is the popularity of the pools.

Bally's is a sit down a read a book pool with nit much of a upbeat vibe. Therefore, other then shade, you don't feel like to want/need a cabana as a retreat area.

10. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't mind, let me know the details when you get back. A cabana trip report if you will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.