1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Goyemon or Sushimon?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ScoobyDoo, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning on visiting at least once AYCE sushi while in Vegas. Our family loves Goyemon which we have visited a few times but I have not yet had the chance to try Sushimon.

We will be staying at the M Resort so will it be worthwhile for us to try Sushimon instead in Henderson? Or should i default back to our ol' favourite Goyemon?

2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does it have to be AYCE? If not i have a great recommendation for you in SOHO Japanese, that place is just awesome and very cheap compared to the quality you get! Much better then the AYCE sushi places around Vegas.

3. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

I liked Sushimon (both) better than Goyemon. I like spicy, and they have more to offer. However, once I found I Love Sushi - not too far from M - I cannot go back to AYCE.

4. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is that place? I been meaning go but I'm rarely in that neighbourhood, is it worth a trip from the strip if you have a car?

5. blue227

blue227 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For AYCE sushi, my wife and I like JJANGA at 3650 So. Decatur in the Chinatown area. The food is excellent although they do put some restrictions in place. For example, if you like uni, they will only serve 1 piece per person so an uni-fan couldn't stuff themselves on 20 pieces of uni sushi if they wanted to. Also, some of the side dishes servings (i.e. beef steak) are so small it's almost comical. Shortcomings aside, we've never been disappointed in our 3 trips to the restaurant.

6. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With 2 teen boys, I currently get a better value with AYCE and I find Goyemon's quality and variety great for what it is.

We always have a car in Vegas so getting around is no problem and we will be splitting our stay on the Strip and at the M Resort. I look forward to trying Sushimon to see if there is any difference and will look into I love Sushi too.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.