1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zumanity not showing ?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Craig2402, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

I quite disappointed to find out thast Zumanity's not on the week that I'm in Vegas. I'm taking my wife for our 20th Wedding Anniversary and I fancied taking her to see this show based on the reviews I've seen.

Given that it's not on what would you recommend as a similar alternative, I like the idea of the racy Adult content.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What dates? Some shows go dark between Xmas and New Years Eve. Zumanity is great, if you want another option that is adult and fun, Absinthe.

3. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

26th to 29th August, there's no shows that week for some reason.

4. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Yeah, I think I read they're on tour or a break majority of August. Unfortunate but yeah...

5. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

OK, another question then, a friend of my wife has recommended we see a Burlesque show, can you recommend the best one to go and see as a couple?

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen X Burlesque and Zombie Burlesque. Both with my girlfriend. IMHO X is more erotic. Zombie is pretty funny. I just found the Zombie makeup made the girls less of a turn on. I know they have to follow the zombie theme but... If you're going strictly for the women go to X, but Zombie is better overall as the MC is pretty good and a few of the acts are as well (note, a couple of the acts from V Variety show are in Zombie Burlesque). Neither of them are as good as Absinthe though.

7. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

Thanks Vic, great inisight, looks like we should op for Absinthe then, I was also looking at Vegas and Rock of Ages, (the latter purely because I'm staying at the Venetian, have you seen either of those?

8. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont get the love for x burlesque i was pretty diasspointed in that one, for me Fantasy at Luxor is the best "titty" show on the strip , rock of ages is great seen it twice its hilarious and the music is amazing , if you have enjoyed the movie you are going to love the show

9. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

Thanks qc, I'm working on an intinerary just now, is there any value in holding off and seeing what the mood takes us to when we're there or should we plan everything in advance, we only have 3 nights there, so we're thinking show one night, downtown one night and gambling one walking the strip one night. We want to fit a nice dinner in at least one of the nights, somewhere like the Eiffel Tower.

10. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The titty shows are in small showrooms, you don't need to buy early to get a good seat, they are all pretty good seats. If you are going over a weekend though you may want to buy in advance just to make sure it's not sold out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.