1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Vegas Addict

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Vegasaddict2014, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasaddict2014

Vegasaddict2014 Low-Roller

Hi all. I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I am addicted to Vegas (even though I've only ever been once!) I wanted to go ever since I was 18 and always said when I was 21 that I'd go but life got in the way and it took me a further 6 years to book and I ended up going for the first time late last year. I absolutely loved it and have booked to go back in October. I travel with my OH, I'm 28 and he is 31.

I love Vegas because I love the gambling, the sights, the atmosphere etc. and the thing I hate most in Vegas is kids!

When I'm not in Vegas I enjoy reading the TRs (and feeling insanely jealous when I do) and I'm a bit obsessed with making lots of Vegas plans and colour coded spreadsheets for the visits - hey, I like to be organised.

I use MyVegas mainly for Buffet comps and stay a MGM properties and do most gambling there too as I'm an Mlife member.
    Now I'm just counting down til the next trip...

2. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome. The thing I too hate most in Vegas is kids and you can never have too many spreadsheets. :)

3. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! That's how the addiction starts - one trip and you're in.

4. B S

B S MIA

Welcome! Vegas Good. Kids Bad!

5. celticnoel79

celticnoel79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We (my wife and I) are equally addicted, we got married in Vegas and have been 9 times in total. Travelling from Scotland is kind of a bummer but its worth it just to get to Vegas, we dont have kids so can share your annoyance at Vegas kids, really no place for children!

6. Vegasaddict2014

Vegasaddict2014 Low-Roller

I've actually made the decision not to have kids of my own so that I can go to Vegas every year. I know that sounds mad but I think I'd rather have my freedom and fun!

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I travel from England so I feel your pain celticnoel79 but I think it makes it much more special. If Vegas was just down the road it wouldn't hold the same appeal IMO!

7. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome. I just joined last night and I am also a Vegas addict. I've had opportunities to go anywhere in the world, but I choose to go to Vegas. I'm sick and I refuse help. LOL

8. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the Fabulous Vegas Message Board!!!

I'm just about a 1 1/2 hour flight from Vegas and I love that we can manage 4-5 trips a year. It's depressing when we don't have at least one upcoming trip planned.

Didn't know that we'd turn into such Vegas geeks, but we were hooked after the first trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.