1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Bathroom

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by TxFoldEm, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxFoldEm

TxFoldEm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick questions. My wife and I are going to Vegas at the end of August. We've booked a room at the Paris, but I'm not completely sold on it. I'm thinking about maybe booking the Mirage, but on youtube, it looks like the bathrooms are TINY. My wife doesn't like a small bathroom at all.

For those of you that have stayed at the Mirage, can you let me know what you though of the bathrooms? You know what they say, happy wife, happy life :)

2. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes for whatever reason the bathrooms in Mirage standard rooms are fairly small by strip standards, but doable.
    The King Tower rooms have the slightly larger bathroom with a separate walkin shower - much better if you can reserve these.
    The suites have large (huge) bathrooms with all the extra amenities.

3. TxFoldEm

TxFoldEm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!

I'd like to stay at the Mirage, but no way if the small bathrooms... I've booked Paris right now, but looking at Treasure Island. Looks like they have a couple of decent deals on the petite suites.

I think I've walked through their casion once on my first trip in 2006. What I remember then was that they didn't have a Texas Hold 'Em table, so I never went back.

4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much time do people spend in the bathrooms? I mean of course it's nice to have a big one but moving from Mirage to TI because of bathroom size sounds ludacris.

5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I don't know. My lovely bride of almost 34 years loves to spread her stuff out on the vanity and doesn't like having to pack it up to make room for me on a small vanity. Tub & shower size don't matter to us.

6. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, if you are a lady, there is no such thing as a "too big" bathroom :)
    However, a too small bathroom cramps a lady's style - and to paraphrase Dolly Parton: " it takes a lot of 'stuff' to make me look this good"
    And all that stuff takes up a lot of space in the bathroom, lol.

I will say, the bathroom size at Mirage is ok (earlier post) - just not huge....back in the day before we started snagging suites, I got by just fine in the standard rooms ....but each person is different...go with what works best for you.

7. TxFoldEm

TxFoldEm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After looking at the youtube videos of the Mirage bathroom, I guess that will nix a standard room. She prefers a separate potty room (with door) but will give on that... she sure doesn't want to stand next to the toilet (or stand in-between the toilet and vanity) - actually I prefer it that way too (at least have the toilet "over there". What can I say, we're from Texas, everything is bigger here :) - including the bathrooms.

8. Ladybb9201

Ladybb9201 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book a room at the Rio, they provide plenty of counter space to spread out!

9. reg1986

reg1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage King Towers are nice, Aria standard room is much better, Aria corner Suite is awesome.

10. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm one of the women that require a big bathroom. We stayed at the Mirage once and that was enough for me. Planet Ho's are big. Aria's are great, it's just weird the tub and shower situation. My favorite is still Mandalay Bay's. I love double sinks.

Sema Show
  11. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandalay Bay has the best standard bathroom. Aria and Bellagio's are good but depending on room layout they sometimes aren't great. For example, Aria's "water closet" was just on the other side of the bed and not soundproof.

12. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bathroom at Planet Hollywood was as big as my son's bedroom. Loved the deep tub and separate potty room.

13. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is it about Paris that you are unsure about?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.