1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Party Bus Strip Tour...

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Mickey Bryan, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickey Bryan

Mickey Bryan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm interested in a party bus strip tour without the need for all the club-hopping. We'd like to do one of the tours that includes the Vegas sign, the fountains, The Mirage, downtown, and all of the same things that a strip tour includes, but we want to do it on a party bus or something similar for the fun atmosphere and some drinking. I would say 6 or 8 of our group will be interested in this and we'll possibly have a couple mothers in their 70's with us (1 for sure), and we just don't need the clubs, we'd rather hang out and drink with each other on the tour. About all I see for those include club stops. Has anyone done anything similar to what I'm describing or have a good recommendation for a place that I should look into further?

Thanks in advance!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably going to need to rent a limo. I have not hear of a bus that combines the party with the tour ,it seems to be one or the other.

3. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Mickey Bryan

Mickey Bryan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both. Presidential Limo does the tour without the club stops. I think I see where we'll just have to pay based on which method of transportation we choose. :) I guess we'll find out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.