1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So, who has done cabana or daybed rental @ Flamingo??

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Lhammer28, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that I am going to do it for my birthday, on 9/3 and since its a Thursday, I am hoping to get a good deal, pricing wise. Last time I was there, there were plenty of open Cabanas & daybeds, so when we were there they lowered the price at around 1pm, we still didnt go for it, but I dont want to wait til 1pm - I want the cabana alll day!

Also, it comes with a bottle, anyone ever asked to get beer instead and how much would you get? Its like $75 (or was) for a cooler of Coronas and like $300 for a bottle, so maybe 2 coolers of beer??
    I suppose I could call and ask?

Anyone done it recently?

Thanks!!

2. Crewjay1

Crewjay1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Food a cabana and a daybed on Wednesday. Two hundred a cabana with a two hundred minimum food and beverage purchase and one hundred daybed with a fifty dollar minimum food and beverage purchase.

3. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wait - since when does Flamingo do food/drink minimum on cabana and daybed? Is this a true story? If so - I need to get on that.. It has always been a rental cost

4. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gone in on the cabana before, it's only worth it if you're in a party of 4, or more.
    From what I remember, you get your choice of some liquor (small amount) or a bucket of beer. Your thinking is correct with going on a Thursday vs Friday or Saturday. Thet literally double the pricing for a weekend cabana, and it's not worth it.

Overall, it was a good experience. It was like having a room to cool-out in w/friends. The cabana has waterproof sofas, a safe, & decent drink service. The key is to get a certain location, you want the cabana on the very far right of the pool. PM me if you have any questions.

July 19th - July 24th
  5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The way that I hear this is that a day bed is going to be a rental of $100, plus a minimum $50 food/beverage credit. Is that correct?

That might be a little different that Wishman was thinking.

I'm going in August (Monday - Thursday at Flamingo) I'd be curious what rates people have been able to negotiate as a walk up price?

6. Crewjay1

Crewjay1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is correct. One fifty total for a daybed. Four hundred total for cabana. Each with the credit.

7. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard if you wait til noon/1pm you can get a cabana for half price if they arent busy. i kinda want to do that, but then again, id rather just get it right away so were not spending all kinds of money on drinks that we would get included in the price....

8. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still a bit confused here.

When you pay for the cabana or day bed at Flamingo does the rental price go towards a food and drink credit?

9. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never rented a cabana at Flamingo but based on what I've read in this thread, I'm gonna guess no...

10. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it doesnt. Youre just playing for the cabana. I am still doing it without the bottle (were more beer drinkers) for $250 but we have a $250 min to meet, which we will easily meet with the 8 people.

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you saying that the cabana costs $250, but then you also have to spend at least another $250 at the pool?

12. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. That or spend $400 and get a bottle that we dont really drink..

Were going to be there all day with 8 people. We'll hit $250 by noon!! [emoji323] [emoji484] [emoji483] [emoji482] [emoji481] [emoji485] [emoji487]

13. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for clarifying!

14. RGMAC4

RGMAC4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sitting in a flamingo cabana as I type this!!! $200 + 18% gratuity to rent plus $200 food & beverage which is a piece of cake! Best way to go if there are more than 2 of you in my opinion!

15. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to just miss you at the Flamingo. Right now we are scheduled to check out of there on 9/1 but we will still be in town. Haven't decided yet where we are staying after Flamingo. Hopefully Delano.

16. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There seems to be a day bed close to the pool that has like a pergola type roof, and four corner post...not just a regular day bed. How much does that go for?

17. RGMAC4

RGMAC4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The day beds are $100 plus $50 in food & beverage

18. RGMAC4

RGMAC4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are going to reserve a cabana I suggest cabana 11 or 12 they are poolside and the best ones in my opinion...

19. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for your imput! very helpful! I cannot wait to be there! Take pictures for me!

20. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a cabana question...but I don't want to start a new thread for it (so I hope you don't mind):

Can you bring in a sealed water bottle into the Go Pool?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.