1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife.com - Will it ever come back and will it work?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nostresshere, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The mlife.com site went down last Sunday and apparently has only been up a little this week, and then with missing information.

They announced it would go down on Sunday via Facebook, and then daily announced it was back up many times this week. Based on postings on Facebook, it appears it did come up some, but information on offers or bookings was missing.

Anyone ready to place bets on when it will return and if it will work?

(I have tried multiple times each day and never got in)

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to get in last night and this morning.
    It is crazy that they shut down their website to add " prevailing rate" to the website.Can't find anything else different.
    As much as I'm not a fan of CET properties,they have their act together on the website.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it's working fine for me.

4. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was up and showing my offers yesterday . . . But would not allow me to book online.

5. akhoya362

akhoya362 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a reservation through the mLife website for October before the website facelift. The reservation disappeared. Had to call the hotel to confirm that the reservation was still on the books.

6. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To answer the latter question on the thread title: no, it won't. That site has been a roayl clusterfuck for quite some time, if they were planning on fixing it, it would've been fixed when Clinton was still in the office.

7. LinLV

LinLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to do that too yesterday. The lady on the phone told me that she had had a lot of those calls that day.
    So it seems (almost?) all reservations are now missing in people's accounts on mlife...

8. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just called tonight because my reservations in 2 1/2 weeks had disappeared from the site and I couldn't pull up the printer friendly confirmation page. The guy told me it was all there and didn't know why it wasn't showing up on the mlife site.

9. grinch26

grinch26 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Prevailing Rate" - what a debacle

10. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "prevailing rate" nonsense is actually something that I see happen there every now and then. Their site is a mess.

That being said, it's working more or less fine for me.

11. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine is still down on Chrome but I can get it on Safari. Forgot to see if my two reservations were still there but I did check room rates for both to see if they went down. What happen??? Both mine for NYNY in November and Aria in December skyrocketed!!!!1

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
  12. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm actually kind of glad of whatever they did, because now my Beau Rivage stuff shows up. I have been struggling with M Life for years because I don't get e-mails or snail mails from them - so when things like the free cruise notifications are sent out - I don't get them. Every time I get annoyed enough to call, I get a different reason why - and they "fix" it. 3 years later, still not fixed. The last time I pursued this was at least 6 months ago, and they said it was because I had turned off getting e-mails from Beau Rivage (if you remember - you used to be able to go in and by property - determine who you wanted to get offers from). According to them, doing this turns off everything. Well they reactivated it, which of course made no difference as I still get nothing from them (I know this because my BF does get the e-mails). So with whatever change they made, I am back to showing Beau Rivage offers on the web-site.

13. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a little panic yesterday when I saw my reservation had disappeared. I called the number on my confirmation number which was the general number and it said it was experiencing high volume. Then I checked the the phone # on my mlife account and called which connected me to the VIP line. My reservation is still there for my August 1 trip.

Val

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.