1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Packers Mid Summer get together. July 9 to the 13th or 14th

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Packer, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garry

garry Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Again great golf pictures, dinner pictures , and background scenery at lunch and Congrats on the Epic Comeback, keep the Good Luck Rolling

2. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More to come..

3. ballagio

ballagio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the win and knowing when to press. I think it is something about the good karma you continually give off to people. I hope to be able to exude your good karma one day.

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome comeback Packer; congrats!!

5. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you garry.

6. discostu

discostu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for another fun report. I always look forward to them!

7. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you ballagio! It's funny, I was playing 300-500 with nate and pphold and never pressed even when there was a mini run. But I did press hard to 3k a hand at times (won a few lost a few) on a shoe with 50 bankers! Wasn't brain surgery just pure luck. I was waiting patiently all weekend for that one heater epithet on bj, craps or baccarat. It came on the last night at 130am.

8. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you breanna!

9. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YES! Thank you VC! I got them..

10. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you wanker.. You are next!

11. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I send you great luck! Thank you and we will get together one of these days.

12. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As many of you know I have been touting the Wynn since day one with my more than 100 stays and many walk through visits. I think for me it is been by far the best property on the strip for many reasons. One being, you can roll out of bed and have a golf course in your backyard. The customer service, restaurants, room service, mais service, valet and so on are top notch and right up there with the best in the world. The tables, slots, sports book are all great. (For a strip property)
    I was at the Wynn on day one (my player number is in the low 1000s) and have brought many friends, family and even new friends from VMB to the wynn. As you can see I am a proponent of the place to say the least.
    BUT.......To change the odds at the craps tables? Absolutely uncalled for. I always say I never want something for nothing. What the wynn has done is wanting something for nothing. Instead of rewarding their so called valued guest for being loyal they take more money from us. 6-5 bj is bad enough but for a player like me who bets don't pass with max odds 6x times now only able to bet 2x? How could they do that to the people who built that place?
    I am not going to lay numbers for an extra 5%. Do I always put out max odds on every roll? No. But I want that option. Did I 90% of the time put out at least 3, 4,or 5x odds on the don't? Yes and the other 10% was full odds! When I played on the pass side I would always out max odds of 3,4 or 5x. Makes me sick! They already have the advantage. It is a -ev game! Now the variance changes. Forget about me, what about all you pass line players who can now only play 2x odds? That's nothing!
    Is this a big enough deal to keep me away from the wynn? Well let me tell you that instead of the wynn being my #1 option it has moved to #2... Aria is number one. Already booked it for August. Just hoping Aria and others don't do the same.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  13. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great comeback!!! Love all the pics!!!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  14. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must say it really was. Thank you. Those pics I took didn't come out and I wish I could show off the shoe. Dammit!

15. Ernie Vegas

Ernie Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for bringing us along. At least Wynn sent you out the door on a high note.

16. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once again, hell of a TR Packer. Thanks for bringing us along! Looking forward to reading about your future experiences at Aria.

17. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great write up and analysis of the crappy craps move. Great trip. Packer you are the BEST. A class act all the way. It's a tragedy what is occurring on the gambling floor in Vegas, but the best always adapt the quickest and I have a funny feeling we will all find a new ways to enjoy ourselves even more and at less cost to ourselves and lower profit to the greedy inglorious bastards who are making the critical error of mistaking their best customers for suckers. It won't stand. But we will, taller than ever. So great to see the booked wins, especially this weekend. Way to STICK IT TO THE MAN!!!!

18. UCLAGirl

UCLAGirl High-Roller

I told packer that the bartenders have been telling me all day that they are not happy with the new craps rules and that everyone should complain to their host.

19. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shitty move on craps that sucks.

20. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report Packer. Cascata looked awesome. That driving range looked really cool. Rarely do I golf in vegas, but I'd really like to check it out sometime. Congrats on the turn around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.