1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What time does the Total Rewards booth open at Paris?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by reen1962, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reen1962

reen1962 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This could go under two headings - Comps and Restaurants. We want to eat breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi and want to use our RCs to pay for our meal there. I know that they don't accept your card and that you have to go to the booth to get a voucher in the amount you will likely spend there. My question is, what time does the rewards booth open in the morning? Also, how long is the voucher good for? Could I go the night before and get the voucher for the following morning? TIA!

It's Been Too Long 'Ol Friend! :-)
  2. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    8:00, at least that was the time on a Sunday. If you are staying at a CET property, you could just charge it to the room and they take it off at then end.

3. reen1962

reen1962 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. We'll make it work one way or the other. We love eating breakfast there.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would have to guess how much your bill would be. If you get a $100 voucher and only spend $50, you can't get the difference back.

I know sometimes when you use a voucher or TR credits, you are not charged tax. That policy is not across the board at CET restaurants.

5. reen1962

reen1962 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've eaten there before and have acquired a voucher in the amount that we thought we would spend. I just didn't know how early the TR booth opened. As far as I'm concerned, it is the best place to eat breakfast on the strip. We eat on the terrace and watch Vegas wake up. The menu for breakfast is very reasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.