1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker cosmo VP

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by rmarkmeis, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmarkmeis

rmarkmeis Tourist

Anybody know if Cosmo has any decent VP at $1 level single line? I checked out Vpfree2 but it just has higher denominations with multi-lines. I usually play DDB or DW. Thanks.

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nothing good.
    Besides, I hate their VP machines, feels like playing on computers, not on real machines.

3. rmarkmeis

rmarkmeis Tourist

Thanks

any decent places near city center? Staying at Cosmo later this month. Pretty much sticking with the $1 single line, max play.

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can find 9/5 DDB at PHo across the street, and I THINK at Bellagio.

5. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria, according to VPfree2 has $1 BP,DB and .25c+ Bdlx, Bellagio has $1 BP,DDB,DB and 25c Triple Spin BP,DDB

6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    of course they all HAVE IT..but it might be 95-96% EV.

7. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, those are all FP machines. If you like QQ games, MGM has a 50play inside the high limit room that is FP for both BP,JoB,DDB. You can just play 1 hand or how ever many you chose but at least it's FP.

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At single line, the best you'll get is 9/5 DDB (97.87%) and probably 20/12/10/4/4/3 Deuces (97.58%).

Now there are some multiline games that will cost $5 a round or less, the 100 play units on the floor have 9/6 DDB (98.98%) for dimes (you don't have to play all the lines to bet 5 per line), and "Airport Deuces" 25/15/9/4/4/3 (98.91%) for pennies only, higher denoms, the paytable goes down to 97.58%. :whistle:

If you really want to play single line 9/6 DDB, there aren't tons of choices anywhere on the strip. Some of your options are to play one line on a multiline game like described above. For example, Luxor/Excalibur have 9/6 DDB with STP for dollars. 50 play at MGM for dollars too. Also found a 25 play at Aria that had 9/6 DDB and "Airport Deuces" for dollars in row 1196 near "Radiant Watch". But you can manually set STP games to 1 line betting 5 credits if you want to play regular DDB. Same for spin poker, or any 25/50/100 play game that has no minimum bet requirements. I would bet that the Spin Poker Deluxe at Cosmo would have 9/6 DDB since VPFree2 says they have 9/6 JoB. I've never examined high limit there though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.