1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Heading to Tunica

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Leaving Sunday morning for Tunica, I have a free night at The Fitz. Back story is I meet my ex-wife in Memphis with the kids and I have a free night at The Fitz along with $10 in dining credit. Now the kicker, I really do not have a budget t gamble with, I am going down on bare minimum so I may get to throw $20 into a video poker or something but thats going to be about it, come to think of it, thats all I played with there last year when I went down and cashed out ahead. I think I may also have some free play as well.

2. HollisTheCat

HollisTheCat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love playing the coin-in/coin-out games at the Fitz. Will be there Monday. Sat/Sun staying at Gold Strike would rather stay at Roadhouse love their tubs but GS requires you to stay to have your FP!

3. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be leaving Monday morning. I was hoping to stay at Hollywood again but was not able to get a good discount and neither Roadhouse or Gold Strike would comp me a room so I went with The Fitz for the freebie only.

4. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been on a family reunion and are stopping in tunica on Sunday 7/12 and staying at the gold strike for 2 or 3 nights.

5. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Gold Strike. I wish I had a budget to gamble with, Id go and stay there

6. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Husband & I are going this coming Tuesday & Wed. Night!! Staying at the Horseshoe (comp nights) We need a short get away from kids and life :) Vegas isn't until Sept so we call this going to "Not Vegas"

Regarding Gold Strike requiring you stay there to use the freeplay. We typically go and stay at the Horseshoe and NEVER have a problem using our free play at the gold strike. We did that last month also not a problem we used it!! :)

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a good time! Some decent nickel VP at Fitz for the tight budget. Or you could really gamble on the 9/6 JoB quarter coin droppers!

8. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing wrong with the rooms at the Fitz, and free is always good. Play $1 blackjack for a bit with that $20 and you'll get a comped buffet. Good luck, safe travels.

No reason to go home yet.
  9. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Minimum on BJ is $3 now. Damn inflation...:evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.