1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Finally got the Monte Carlo dining Credit!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rje, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rje

rje High-Roller

It has seemed to take months, but I was finally able to snag the $50 Monte Carlo dining credit over the weekend! Just happened to be taking a break from sitting at the pool, and checked my phone and there was "1 Left Today".

So far I have a $50 and $10 free plat at Aria- and now the dining credit. I'll just keep playing until before I leave and see what I can get before takeoff (which is the 23rd)

My wife has about $300K in coins- so we are hoping the 2 Ka tickets return!

2. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Serious question, so please do not think I am being critical: I've seen a couple of recent posts about the MC dining credit. Is it one of the best bang-for-the-buck rewards or something? I'm more a high-end burger or buffet guy, so I've never really eaten at MC. But I do like a good deal, and do like food. $1,000 LP per $1 is, I thought I read, a very good ratio. Just trying to understand the economics of it all :)

Congratulations on getting a reward you wanted, and thank you for any feedback

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's highly sought after for a few reasons: It's a good bang for the buck, LP-wise. It gives you flexibility to be used at almost any restaurant in Monte Carlo, so it can cover part of one high-end meal or pay for a few people at the Pub or somewhere like that. Also, it's one of the few dining rewards that has no obligation to buy something else. Many of the other dining rewards have become more like buy one, get one free coupons or have a minimum spend to be able to access the credit.

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If there are 2 of you playing, you each can get one and combine for $100 off your meal. But make sure you use the whole amount. One time use and no credit remains on reward.

5. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We get it everytime we go to Vegas and redeem it for The Pub. Excellent selection of beers there, and the duelling piano's is fun.

6. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got it by luck recently too and was so psyched! I can't wait to use it on somewhere nice. We usually save money by eating at buffets in Vegas, and would like to make this trip different with more dining experiences. This will help save us a good amount of money.

Do you have any idea what restaurant you'd like to use it on yet?

7. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    go to montecarlo.com and check dining, then check menus from each restaurant to see what you like. about 6-8 places to use. Can use at buffet, but that would be a waste IMHO. Cannot be used at food court. And dueling pianos is at NYNY not MC. But another good reward, especially during happy hour from 3-7 with saxman.

8. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I snagged one for my trip in September - I ate at the Pub last year and thought it was very good, but looking at the options now I think I'll try happy hour at Double Barrel this time around.

9. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to be staying at an mlife hotel to redeem this reward?

Also slightly off topic, but has anybody purchased the $50 dining credit for rice and company? Would you recommend it?

10. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice. Thank you for the insight.

11. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm interested in this too. I bought this for my next trip but haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or not.

12. HereIGo

HereIGo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can the MC $50 credit be used with another persons $50 credit? We have a group of 6 people and we'd like to be able to dine together and all use our rewards.

13. whiskeyandslots

whiskeyandslots High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HerelGo - I've not done it, but I've seen here that 2 people can do it. I'm not sure about 6. I don't see why you couldn't split checks if necessary, though?

14. HereIGo

HereIGo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very true...worse that can happen is we sit at different tables and wave to each other. :)

15. newwave73

newwave73 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have used at Dragon Noodle twice, Brand Steakhouse which was excellent, Andre's and Dvino. The only restaurant that no longer accepts this reward is Andre's. I would recommend Brand, if you both redeem the reward you will have $100 in credit. The last time we ate there the check was about $170. After taking $100 off we had a pretty awesome meal in Vegas for $70. I highly recommend the Tomahawk Rib Eye!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.