1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Pool Entry

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mike mc, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I are booked at the Bellagio, meeting a buddy out there who is staying at Bally's His girl would like to hit Bellagio pool with my wife, So i was wondering how strick they are?,, Can she walk in with my wife with her key? or wil that be an issue. I mean I could get extra key cards if needed

2. opusxo

opusxo Newbie

Sure whatever it isn't like paying guests like my wife and myself will want chairs during our stay--feel free to sneak them in and make it harder for those that should be there to enjoy themselves.

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do check keys --sometimes just a glance and other times they run them through the active machine. She certainly could enter with your wife--on her key.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of course you or your wife can bring guests.

5. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I stayed there last week and took our two family members who were at Cosmo in with us. No problem. They check one key per group and aren't too picky about it.

We also had a cabana so I wasn't using up any paying guests chairs...and I wasn't sharing! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.